Joella's Hot Chicken
is growing and always looking for great people to join our team! We are on a mission to bring people the best Southern hospitality and cuisine and we take pride in serving our award-winning, made-in-house menu items.
- Greet customers and ensure the best guest experience
- Guide guests through ordering process,
- Taking orders from drive-thru using headset, repeating orders for accuracy
- Processing customer payments
- Stocking supplies and paper goods as needed
- Performs other job functions as assigned
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
- Self-starting personality
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally
- Team player
- Ability to exceed expectations of guests
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of restaurant/kitchen operations
Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling and stooping
Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance
Commitment to Task: Demonstrates dependability and shows a sense of urgency about getting results; willing to commit the hours it takes to get the job completed; takes responsibility for actions and achieves results; overcomes obstacles.
Communication Skills: Presents ideas, concepts, and information effectively and clearly through the spoken word; actively listens; communicates comfortably with various audiences; responds effectively to questions.
Flexibility: Adapts and changes course of action when appropriate; effectively transitions from task to task; deals well with unresolved situations, frequent change, delays, or unexpected events; maintains objectives amidst shifting priorities.
Initiative: Takes action proactively; addresses issues or opportunities without supervision; focuses on desired results and accomplishments; demonstrates clear purpose, enthusiasm, and a "can-do" attitude.
Teamwork: Works cooperatively with others to accomplish business goals and objectives; asks others for their ideas and opinions; supports team's decisions; contributes to the team's efforts.
*Joella's Hot Chicken is an Equal Opportunity Employer.