Under the guidance of the Director of Database Marketing, the Loyalty Systems Manager will be responsible for managing the ongoing growth and development of the customer loyalty program. This includes collaborating with Promotions, Player Development, VIP, Players Club, Information Technology and individual casino revenue departments in this hands-on role. The Loyalty Systems Manager will be responsible for the development and management of department related systems, operations control projects, and their alignment with the organizational standards and strategic goals. This role will perform tests and reviews of all critical systems and associated processes to assess their functionality, effectiveness, and adherence to relevant compliance procedures, and follow-up with appropriate risk mitigation and improvements.
Work closely with IT and Database on offer integration projects. Create and implement the strategy, execution, optimization, and analysis of all acquisition-focused marketing programs for our loyalty program focusing on high worth players.
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to assist with developing, maintaining and continually improve an innovative, tech-forward guest experience.
- Work with Managers on property-wide alignment on tools and processes through training, decision-making support, planning, and establishing communication routines for the loyalty program.
- Ensure maximum up-time across all platforms to maximize gaming and non-gaming transaction tracking.
- Drive revenue with return on investment (ROI) goals across our portfolio of online and offline marketing channels including Direct Mail, Email, Mobile App and SMS Messaging.
Collaborate with cross-functional teams and provide guidance to grow revenue and to optimize the customer experience.
- Create benefit opportunities and experiences for VIP guests of the loyalty program
Create and implement the strategy, support the execution, and manage the analysis of all acquisition-focused marketing programs for our loyalty program focusing on high worth players.
- Perform and document verifications and make recommendations and execute corrective actions on all systems that touch guest offers.
- Monitor daily KPIs to take appropriate action in order to drive revenue and profit
- Manage offer and promotional setups. Reviews and distributes approvals.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operations of the department.
- Assumes other responsibilities, duties, tasks and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to any public health emergency.
- Bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in a related field.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience in managing casino systems.
- Equivalent combination of education and progressive, relevant and direct experience may be considered in lieu of minimum educational/experience requirements indicated above.
- Experience in the areas of casino loyalty or promotion systems, quality assurance, program effectiveness, program improvement, and/or regulatory matters relating to department policies and procedures.
- Working knowledge of Konami player tracking system, a plus.
- Working knowledge in gaming system implementation and integration.
- Working knowledge with loyalty and rewards program(s).
- Nimble and data-driven.
- Excellent problem-solving ability.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, analytical, research and managerial experience in working with operational teams.
- Must demonstrate the ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Suite including; Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point. Experience with SQL or Power BI or Tableau are a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to use critical thinking and work under pressure.
- Employee must have experience demonstrating the utmost discretion and confidentiality, as they will have access to confidential information.
- Excellent knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Experience managing external vendors and shared services a plus.
- Working knowledge of analytical skills; both quantitative and qualitative.
- Ability to work varied shifts, including nights, weekends and holidays.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Polished appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to obtain and maintain full knowledge and understanding of company and department rules and regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Working knowledge with IT, digital and casino operations.
- Previous experience working in a large, luxury resort setting a plus.
- At least 21 years of age.
- Ability to obtain/renew all government required licenses or certification, specifically a Nevada Gaming license
- Work is performed in various settings including closed office and casino floor.
- Must be tolerant to varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination, and air quality.
- May be exposed to smoke
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Constant contact with executives, department management, employees, and guests.
- Prolonged sitting or standing and mobility.
- Balancing, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, talking, hearing, repetitive motions Lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Eye/hand coordination.
- Use of standard office equipment.
- Basic math.
- Ability to distinguish letters, numbers, and symbols
Equal Opportunity Employer
Palms provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex,
We are committed to making a work environment where the growth and well-being of our team members is the top priority. Join our team today!