Posted November 13, 2022Horseshoe Bay Resort
Summit Rock, Horseshoe Bay Resort's exclusive, members-only course, is a Jack Nicklaus Signature designed 18-hole layout. The Par 72 course boasts some of the most stunning scenery in Texas and is considered by many to be the Golden Bear's best work. Summit Rock has earned many accolades including Golfweek's Top 100 Resort Courses in America (#61). We are looking for a hospitality professional to join our team at Summit Rock!
As a member of the Summit Rock member services team you will be responsible for tending to the members and their guests on a daily basis. Enhance our golf members' experience by assisting golfers with carts and equipment, and maintaining an efficient outside service area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Pick up and drop off golf bags at bag drop and meet members at their vehicles for bag loading and unloading.
• Clean clubs for members and guests.
• Pick up balls from range prior to mowing.
• Remove rental clubs for use by guests; clean and put away after use.
• Store, plug in and charge golf carts after thoroughly cleaning and stocking.
• If golf cart has mechanical problems, tow golf cart to maintenance shop.
• Clean, tag and store member or guest clubs in bag storage room; ensure security of all golf equipment while in storage.
• Bring golf bags to buses; take back when necessary for large groups.
• Assist in maintenance and repair of golf carts when necessary.
• Must be 16 years with Valid Texas Drivers License, and satisfactory motor vehicle report for insurance purposes.
• Knowledge about the game of golf is preferred.
• Previous customer services experience is preferred.
• Requires excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to comprehend reading materials, and speak, read and write English.
• Must have neat and pleasant overall appearance.
• Strong interpersonal skills and pleasant demeanor.
We are seeking candidates who have year-round availability to include weekends.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.