Posted November 16, 2022Tapatio Springs Hill Country Resort
1. Assists members and guests with golf bags, loading and unloading onto carts, club-cleaning service, and maintains bag storage system
2. Provides carts for member and guest play by bringing them to cart staging area, and returning them to cart storage free of debris, towels, scorecards, etc
3. Operates equipment to retrieve range balls from driving range, and washes range balls as appropriate
4. Arrange range balls in accordance with approved club standards
5. Maintains cleanliness and neatness of equipment and facility
6. Ensures a pleasant visit for each guest; maintains effective guest relations
7. Performs special projects delegated by management
8. Stays updated on latest developments pertinent to the department as well as the location
Note: Other duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Demonstrated outstanding customer service. Must possess willingness to learn and perform new golf programs, excellent communication and organizational skills, attention to detail, drive and motivation. Flexibility with schedule with evenings and weekend work required. Previous experience in Golf Player Services is preferred, but not required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, move and use hands and fingers to handle, or feel. The associate frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The associate is occasionally required to sit; walk; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Here, on hundreds of acres deep in the Hill Country, we invite you to escape and find retreat. Relax, inside and out. Savor farm-to-fork dishes and creative cocktails. Listen to live music from regional favorites. Tee it up on our award-winning golf course. Kick back in our enhanced guestrooms. Run, ride, and hike our trails. Reconnect to what matters. Be nourished and inspired, it will be our great pleasure to help you do so.