Posted September 23, 2022Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under the direction of the Manager, Centralized Scheduling, the Centralized Scheduling Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that team member scheduling is aligned with anticipated demand by partnering with department leadership across the enterprise. The Centralized Scheduling Supervisor also liaises with casino department schedulers and leaders providing feedback to the Manager, Centralized Scheduling as necessary.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Implements department policies and procedures as directed by the Manager of Centralized Scheduling.
2. Analyzes staffing data provided by departments and Finance and makes recommendations to senior leadership.
3. Provides input into the tactical planning to further the department’s goals, while maintaining alignment with the strategic vision of Yaamava Resort & Casino.
4. Ensures timely schedule creation and delivery based on the standards and expectations of the business unit and department leadership.
5. Collaborates with senior leadership to create special ad-hoc reports, and auditing schedules for cost savings opportunities.
6. Develops and implements goals for Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel regarding full-time equivalents, vacation quotas, and scheduling.
7. Modifies staffing demands as needed while maintaining compliance with scheduling best practices and collective bargaining agreements.
8. Partners with department leadership on staffing models and obtains schedule change approvals as necessary. Actively advises and provides guidance to departments involving scheduling, labor management and leave management.
9. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and assumes other responsibilities, duties, tasks, and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to any public health emergency.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Makes hiring decisions and designs individual development plans with succession planning in mind for all key roles.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with applicable law. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel was formerly named the San Manuel Casino.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!