We're Busy, and We're Hiring! Join the team at Horseshoe Bay Resort!
As a Host/Hostess, your ability to deliver superior service with genuine Texas hospitality will not go unnoticed! With over ten Food and Beverage outlets throughout the resort, you have opportunities to work in outlets serving everything from casual poolside to family-friendly to fine dining.
Ensure that each guest is greeted with warm, friendly enthusiasm and seated promptly. Supervise and control seating in the outlet to ensure that guests are seated in a manner that fairly accommodates all servers, and ensures that guests receive the fastest and the most courteous service at all times.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Greet and escort guests to tables in the outlet.
• Maintain a courteous and efficient operation of the dining room to ensure guest satisfaction.
• Take reservations and conduct confirmation calls.
• Possess thorough knowledge of food, wine and cocktail menu.
• Demonstrate knowledge of all daily events, times, and locations.
• Participate in daily line up and staff meetings.
• Ensure positive interaction and hospitality procedures with all guests.
• Requires excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
• Requires working knowledge of ala carte and fine dining practices.
• Must have or have the ability to obtain TABC and Food Handler certifications.
• Prefer previous experience in a resort setting.
• Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
• Strong problem solving skills and ability to listen to the nature of the concern, demonstrate empathy with the customer and provide positive and proactive solutions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, customers and guests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.