We are looking for a professional to join our team in Loss Prevention at Horseshoe Bay Resort! We have full-time and part-time positions available.
Officers are responsible for maintaining a safe and secure environment, maintaining the peace, and acting on actual violations of the aforementioned for the purposes of resolution. Officers are dispatched from a centrally located office within the resort on assigned patrols to look for actual or potential violations of resort standards regarding conduct, safety ordinances, county, state, federal, or municipal codes. Must have availability to work variable shifts to include days and evenings.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Responsible for all initial medical aid contacts and act as first responders assessing and rendering appropriate first aid and/or cardiopulmonary resuscitations, rescue breathing, or other life-saving technique, and if necessary and prudent, request the dispatch of additional Emergency Services Personnel, such as paramedics.
• Investigates and write reports for all incidents reported occurring on their shift that are relevant to the four categories: Crime, Incidents, Medical Emergencies, and Traffic.
• Assists in identifying trends on their shift, creating strategic plans, and preventing similar occurrences in the future.
• Assists in conducting weekly safety inspections and monthly limited response fire and medical aid drills.
• When called on to do so, provides expert testimony on behalf of the resort in litigation matters pertaining to prosecution, defense, or liability.
• Collects and administrates the logging of all Lost Property turned into the Loss Prevention Office, storing it in a timely manner.
• Issues and records the issuance of keys to various departments.
• Acts as a dispatcher and observes surveillance monitors.
• Answers phone, light office work such as, but not limited to filing, copying, computer data entry, receiving and shipping of packages, process US mail, etc.
• Prepare incidents reports as needed.
• In general, maintains the objectives, policies and procedures laid out in all Horseshoe Bay Resort Policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Must be able to obtain a Private Security License and meet all the qualifications listed on the States page.
• Basic Life Support (CPR) certification.
• First Aid certification.
• Ability to communicate in English with guests, management, co-workers, and members of Law Enforcement and Emergency Services.
• Must be computer literate and be able to use software programs as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Must have a valid clear and current Texas Driver’s License.
• Must be comfortable working independently.
• Must have good written and verbal communications skills.
• Must have the ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Explore exciting career opportunities with opportunity for upward mobility, generous benefits packages, and employee housing opportunities.
Horseshoe Bay Resort is currently hiring in various departments across the resort including Agriculture, Golf, Food & Beverage, Housekeeping, Marketing & Sales, and more! Begin your career at our exceptional, AAA-four diamond golf resort on the shores of Lake LBJ with diverse amenities and luxurious accommodations located in the highly desirable Texas Hill Country.