Finance & Accounting
Mexico Regional Office, Ejercito Nacional No. 350 Suite 4C, Mexico City, MÉX, Mexico VIEW ON MAP
The Manager, Finance Operations Support & Projects - CALA is a 24-month Fixed term role that helps plan, supports, and successfully implements Marriott´s FreedomPay as well as several impactful Finance Operations projects and initiatives across the entire Region. Provides guidance and support to assigned projects team members. Demonstrates knowledge of hotel finance processes including P&Ls, reconciliations, balance sheet, and controls. Manages and implements work and projects as assigned. Communicates effectively with hotels, above-property teams, and vendors.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Hotel Management or related major.
- +4 years of relevant experience in management consulting, hotel management, business analysis, or related professional areas.
Core Work Activities
- Monitors assigned project scope and deployment status.
- Develops and tracks business cases, including total process cost.
- Maintains tools and dashboards to track commitments towards delivery goals.
- Submits reports in a timely manner, ensuring delivery deadlines are met.
- Promotes the documenting of project progress accurately.
- Provides input and assistance to other teams regarding projects.
Managing Work, Projects, And Policies
- Supports cross-functional teams through project management lifecycle and regional initiatives.
- Provides proactive oversight throughout the year for newly implemented projects, including follow-ups and troubleshooting issues arising.
- Proactively facilitates collaboration and communication across departments and teams (regional, area and property) to ensure projects are completed successfully
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
- Actively engages internal and external partners to prepare content for communication materials to multiple audiences (Owners, Above Property Leaders and Properties).
- Provides training and support where necessary for financial and operational projects and work streams.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Informs and/or updates leaders on relevant information in a timely manner.
- Manages time effectively and conducts activities in an organized manner.
- Presents ideas, expectations and information in a concise, organized manner.
- Uses problem solving methodology for decision making and follow up.
- Performs other reasonable duties as assigned by manager.
|Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?|