Posted September 10, 2022Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park
Responsibilities and job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Act with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and philosophy of Hyatt
Place. Displays dignity and respect of others at all times.
2. Assist guest with check in and check out processes (verifying registration, address and credit
information, balancing bank, posting charges). Go above and beyond to provide assistance, i.e. assist
with luggage, coffee, directions, wake up calls, future reservations, etc.
3. Provide information to guest and visitor inquiries; coordinates all guest requests for special arrangement
of services, courteously and efficiently informs guests of hotel services, features and room amenities.
4. Answer hotel telephones courteously and efficiently following Hyatt Place standards.
5. Prepare, set up, stock, take down, clean and provide quality beverages and food products consistently
for all guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards. Be familiar and knowledgeable with
the operation of the POS system and safe food handling knowledge.
6. Assist guests with food orders and serves food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, professional
and timely manner. Uses suggestive selling techniques. Maintains a clean, organized environment for
guests by clearing tables during service. Prepare all food items according to recipe cards and correct
handling procedures. Maintain highest quality and appearance of all foods sent from kitchen and make
sure plates are clean and appetizing. Must wear gloves and hairnet.
7. Maintain proper pars of production levels according to estimates on the production sheets; maintain top
8. Use leftovers and maintain proper storage of leftovers on hot food side. Label and date all food. The date
should be 7 days from the opening date of the product. Must use the waste log when disposing a spoil
product. Maintain sanitation and cleanliness of all areas of the dish room, kitchen aisle, and dock area. Must
use the machines properly.
9. Break down trays, set up dish machine, wash dishware, and sort and store all clean china, glass and silver
using proper procedures.
10. Empty trashcans and wash inside and outside.
11. Thoroughly clean dock area and dumpster.
12. Break down dish machine and clean inside and outside.
13. Assist with the setup of meeting rooms. Assist in the delivery of the food for meeting room/group requests.
Clean up and pick of dirty dish ware from meeting rooms.
14. Clean all breakdown tables.
15. Clean tile walls and baseboards.
16. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
17. Must prepare all necessary items for the next day, to include but not limited to all bread products, meat,
anything that requires thaw out time. Also prepare all breakfast sandwich for the next day (weekday only
unless directed by a supervisor/manager.)
18. Receive food and supplies delivery by checking against the invoice slip provided. Must inspect that no
products have expired, damaged and/or spoiled, if found must reject those items and have it marked off
the invoice. Items must be put away in a timely fashion. Must rotate the old products to the front and
place the new inventory to the back.
19. Check for a BEO (Banquet Event Order) on a daily basis to see if any food/beverage service is required for a
meeting/group for the day. Prep the items and assist in the set up and delivery of the required items.
20. Follow Hyatt Place operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card
handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures and standards to ensure we can
consistently exceed the guests’ expectations
High school diploma or equivalent required
Must have ability to work weekends and holidays
Requires strong command of the English language to include speaking, reading and writing
Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs)
Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
Must be 18 years or older
Must be a team player
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
222 North Union Avenue
Farmington, UT 84025
108 Room Extended Stay
Situated in the foothills of Wasatch Mountain Range, Hyatt Place Salt Lake City/Farmington/Station Park hotel is just north of downtown Salt Lake City, and 2 miles from Lagoon Amusement Park. The hotel is in the center of Station Park, a lively mixed-use lifestyle and shopping center with retail stores, movie theater, bowling alley, and tons of restaurants. Inside, expect casual comfort with modern elegance.