Posted September 13, 2022Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort
2021 Florida Exceptional Employer Winner
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
1. Check banquet event orders to ensure that all information is accurate.
2. Check room set-up in accordance to banquet event orders. Ensure that all public areas are neat and clean.
3. Make contact with group representatives. Explain how to make contact if needed throughout the function.
4. Communicate all banquet event order changes to catering or convention services office and affected departments.
5. Coordinate with banquet staff set-ups, changes and time schedules for all functions.
6. Verify staffing levels for the next day's functions. Adjust schedules accordingly.
7. Operate as a banquet server when needed; setting-up, greeting and serving the guest and breaking-down the function.
8. Inspect banquet areas at end of function to ensure all equipment is returned to its proper area and all areas are clean.
9. Post all banquet checks at end of day
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including days, nights, holidays and weekends. Prior hospitality leadership experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Spoil your family with a Florida vacation they'll never forget at the bay front Sheraton Panama City Beach Golf & Spa Resort. Our AAA Four Diamond resort is a destination unto itself, featuring a wealth of amenities and activities to please every visitor. The extraordinary facilities at our pet-friendly resort include the exclusive dining cruises in Panama City Beach aboard our new 78' Champagne Lady Yacht, the only Nicklaus Design golf course in northwest Florida, dining at our outstanding restaurants and bars, an upscale full-service spa, 24-hour state-of-the-art gym, private bay beach, and a large bayside pool deck with heated pools. Rest easy after the day's adventures in spacious, refined accommodations with Sheraton Signature Beds, free Wi-Fi, and flat screen TVs. Those looking to hold a special event or meeting in Panama City Beach, Florida can hire one of our resort's spectacular event venues with tons of space and stunning waterfront settings.