Why You Should Join Our Team
Our Company offers a competitive salary, benefits, professional growth and development.
We are searching for an individual who is passionate, reliable, energetic, customer focused, has a strong work ethic and is willing to go above and beyond to exceed our guest expectations.
Banquet Manager is responsible for representing the company to customers, the public, government and other external sources.
- Supervises the coordination and planning for assigned group catering and events in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures, brand standards, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Perform and supervise preparation and detailing for group catering and events including completion of Banquet Event Order (BEO), meeting room set up specifications, banquet food and beverage, audio visual, program details, attrition, deposits, billing details and collection of payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card transactions and accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare all event documentation and coordinate with Sales, hotel departments and customer to ensure consistent, high level service throughout the pre-event, event and post-event phases of hotel events.
- Ensure seamless turnover from sales to service and then back to sales. Recognize opportunities to maximize revenue by up-selling and offering enhancements to create outstanding events.
- Education plus schooling in hotel management or related major.
- Three or more years of related experience.
- Familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including weekends and holidays.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Identity Theft Protection
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Matching 401(k)
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!