Posted September 22, 2022Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under the direction of the Audio Visual Manager, the Audio Visual Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the Audio Visual (AV) staff. The incumbent will oversee delegate and may set up, operate, maintain and repair the Audio Visual and lighting equipment. This role also serves as the contact for any audio questions and serves as an expert for identifying possible problems within internal systems and ensuring proper trouble shooting. This individual holds responsibility for both programming as well as operate a digital audio console, lighting console, and video operations as needed, and will be able to quickly adapt or alter audio, lighting and video situations based on events or performer needs. The incumbent will also provide best in class AV services to enhance live Entertainment and Special Events performed throughout Yaamava’ Resort and Casino and other San Manuel properties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Oversee the operations of Audio Visual Team inclusive programming, engineering, operation and rigging of a variety of audiovisual equipment. This equipment includes but is not limited to, recording equipment, digital mixing consoles, lighting consoles, microphones, speakers, projectors, video screens, LED video walls, video switching and PTZ camera operation. Oversees set-up, rigging, testing and operation of lighting systems including, but not limited to, PC based lighting control software, intelligent lighting systems, moving head fixtures, up lighting, DMX addressing and Grand MA2/MA3 lighting console operation.
2. Interpret artist rider and specifications to adequately prepare for live events. Assists with set up of live events per schematics and as builds including the construction of staging to include, but not limited to set up, installation, and back line, which consists of drum kits, amplifiers, monitors, percussion, keyboards, drum pads, microphones, etc.
3. Track and maintain inventory of equipment at all times inclusive of the AV/Entertainment asset inventory system.
4. Monitor Video production including video switching PTZ camera operations for live rock and roll shows.
5. Receives quotes on new equipment and supplies as necessary and administer competitive bid process.
6. Develop and execute preventative maintenance programs. Oversees, performs and schedules necessary maintenance and repairs of all equipment and expedite maintenance issues as necessary to appropriate service vendors.
7. Assist in the creation of department procedures on the usage of AV and lighting equipment. Instruct and demonstrate usage of the AV and lighting equipment. Install, troubleshoot and program AV systems throughout the Casino. Rapidly diagnose audio system issues and IT problems and provide alternative solutions if needed to maintain production deadlines. Effectively mix and route audio, using a strong working knowledge of Dante digital audio routing and proficiency in digital mixing consoles.
8. Supervise events and activities in absence of AV Manager at the designated San Manuel properties; including but not limited to providing backup support for Tribal GC/BC meetings and Tribal Government.
9. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Yaamava Resort and Casino at San Manuel will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel was formerly named the San Manuel Casino.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!