Posted September 23, 2022Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel
Under the direction of the Slot Technical Supervisor, the Senior Slot Technician is responsible for administering proper training while on shift for Slot Technicians, Slot Attendants and Slot Floor Supervisors. The Senior Slot Technician works closely with the Lead Slot Technicians to ensure slot products are operational and available for revenue generation. The Senior Slot Technician is required to perform advanced troubleshooting and repairs on gaming machines and machine components, in addition to the communications systems that encompass them (network switches and slot accounting system), while complying with internal controls procedures for department and enterprise policies.The Senior Slot Technician also champions the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that faithfully reflects and upholds the Tribes vision, mission and values.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
1. Troubleshoots gaming machines, ticketing system and slot accounting system. Performs general maintenance tasks/repairs to gaming machines and related systems. Assists floor staff with any issues that may arise.
2. Works closely with Lead Slot Technicians to address work orders and repair games that are in a state of inoperability, in order to bring them back into service.
3. Prepares games, checks part compatibility, and conducts functional testing. Programs game set-up options, as dictated by configuration worksheets. Assumes responsibility and performs testing for accuracy to ensure games perform within selected options.
4. Properly documents repairs, preventive maintenance, machine prep, standard power analysis and pre-work site surveying. Reads and translates schematic diagrams as applicable for troubleshooting and planning. Compiles and reports information regarding trends, problems, and engineering issues to supervision. Follows documentation, policies and procedures, and performs tasks with limited supervision.
5. Performs advanced machine and component repair, including logic board repair as well as troubleshooting of player tracking and accounting system components.
6. Completes department and enterprise-related documentation. Sends, and receives pertinent work emails in a timely and professional manner.
7. Performs all job duties of the Slot Technician as needed for assistance.
8. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law. As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel was formerly named the San Manuel Casino.
We are located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA, Our gaming resort is owned and operated by the San Manuel Entertainment Authority.Phase 1 of our expansion opened July 24 with an expanded casino space offering more than 6,500 slots, five high-limit gaming rooms, live entertainment, a full array of dining options which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, the Hong Bao Kitchen, Just Barbeque, the Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, the Chingon Kitchen, Quick Bikes, the Big Mo’ Cafe, the TuTu’s Food Court and six cocktail lounges and bars.
Our luxury resort features a 17-floor hotel tower with 432 guest rooms and suites, an elevated pool deck experience, a lavish full-service spa and salon, expanded dining options, convenient 24-hour in-room dining. Our gaming resort offers sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
We value our employees and offer a comprehensive Benefits Program:
Apply today to join our team!