Travel benefits, PTO and free meals!
Posted January 19, 2023DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport
BASIC FUNCTION: The Front Office Agent is to provide friendly, efficient registration, guest settlement, and information to all guests, fellow employees and visitors.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
v High school graduate or equivalent.
v Two years of college education preferred.
v Two years experience in a service industry, preferably in the hospitality industry.
v Excellent oral and communication skills.
v Computer literate.
v Pleasant telephone demeanor.
1. Check guest in, ensuring proper credit is received, special requests are noted and fulfilled and accurate information is established.
2. Thoroughly complete all guest transactions.
3. Promote and sell special hotel programs.
4. Interact with resort staff in a professional manner, assisting other departments with necessary information.
5. Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and Resort policies.
6. Maintain house bank.
7. Communicate all pertinent information to the Front Office Managers and Supervisors.
8. Follow set procedures on posting, charges, cashing checks, safe deposits, and refunds.
9. Solicit guest feedback via guest comment cards.
1. Cross training in PBX, concierge, and bell podium coverage.
2. Assist other departments as needed.
ENVIRONMENT: Office setting, with overhead lighting and comfortable ventilation. Constant guest contact.
Conveniently located just minutes from Philadelphia International Airport, the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport hotel ushers in a new era of modern style and high-tech services designed to delight both business and leisure travelers. Guests will appreciate our round-the-clock complimentary airport shuttle and onsite paid parking. Catch a sports game just a few minutes away at the Wells Fargo Center or attend an exhibition at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, just eight miles from our Philadelphia Airport hotel.
Feel welcome the moment you arrive at DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport with a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Enjoy the comforts of our spacious guest rooms or suites and revel in a variety of contemporary amenities including an LED TV with pay-per-view movies, complimentary WiFi, an ergonomic desk and a coffee maker. Sip a cold beer as you watch the big game in Player’s Sports Bar, or recharge after your flight with a Starbucks® coffee and a sweet treat in Café Express. Savor fresh seafood or a juicy steak in the elegant surroundings of The Landing Restaurant.