Worldwide Hotel Room Employee Rates
Posted February 2, 2023DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport
Full Time position with competitive wages and advancement opportunities in a face paced, high volume location.
BASIC FUNCTION: The Night Auditor will ensure that all daily transactions are reconciled and accounted for in accordance with set policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* College degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience.
* Extensive knowledge of OnQ Front Office System.
* Complete understanding of all POS systems and how they maintain & process information.
* Knowledge of Aloha POS systems and procedures to process nightly reports, backups, etc.
* Basic Microsoft Office PC skills.
* Knowledge of Excel, including but not limited to formulas and spreadsheet integration.
1. Work with Night Audit supervisor & assist other Night Audit staff to ensure accurate and timely recording of daily outlet totals that information is recorded properly.
2. Assist in the closing of daily work for all outlets and posting correct daily totals. Balance OnQ Room Charges with Aloha Room & House Charge Totals.
3. Perform daily backups on systems and perform any necessary maintenance when situations arise.
4. Input all POS summary information into daily excel revenue spreadsheet & post daily
revenue into ProfitSword, accounting software.
5. Balance daily credit card postings and transmit through the Elevon systems for settlement.
6. Provide backup for Front Office and Communications during their scheduled breaks and provide assistance as needed.
7. Insure proper distribution of daily reports in a timely manner and that all accounting reports are filed away properly.
8. Notify proper outlets when discrepancies arise. Follow up with the Night Audit Supervisor and document situations.
9. Perform all activities in a professional manner and in accordance with company policies.
1. Respond to any reasonable task assigned by Assistant Controller, Night Audit Supervisor, and
2. In the absence of Night Audit Supervisor, be responsible for all aspects of the nightly audit functions
Conveniently located just minutes from Philadelphia International Airport, the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport hotel ushers in a new era of modern style and high-tech services designed to delight both business and leisure travelers. Guests will appreciate our round-the-clock complimentary airport shuttle and onsite paid parking. Catch a sports game just a few minutes away at the Wells Fargo Center or attend an exhibition at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, just eight miles from our Philadelphia Airport hotel.
Feel welcome the moment you arrive at DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport with a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Enjoy the comforts of our spacious guest rooms or suites and revel in a variety of contemporary amenities including an LED TV with pay-per-view movies, complimentary WiFi, an ergonomic desk and a coffee maker. Sip a cold beer as you watch the big game in Player’s Sports Bar, or recharge after your flight with a Starbucks® coffee and a sweet treat in Café Express. Savor fresh seafood or a juicy steak in the elegant surroundings of The Landing Restaurant.