Free Meal, Travel Discounts for Hotels
Posted November 10, 2022Doubletree Phoenix Mesa
Get Paid Weekly! $15 per hour plus gratuities (Avg. Hourly wage with gratuity between $30-$40 per hour depending on the events).
$15.00 per hour plus gratuities
The Banquet Captain is responsible for assisting in the service of food & beverage in a friendly, professional, and efficient manner to guests of the hotel, thereby enhancing the positive guest experience. The Banquet Captain will be responsible for completing the server and setup schedule for the week with proper coverage for all events. The Banquet Captain will assist the setup person with ensuring all rooms are set and ready to go for each event. The Banquet Captain will be responsible for attending weekly BEO meetings and maintaining a relationship with the sales department managers as well as the kitchen staff. The Banquet Captain will meet with all clients and be the contact for all big events happening at the hotel. The Banquet Captain will work with the F&B Manager to ensure inventories are completed as well as items needed are ordered and in stock.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Provides professional and courteous guest service at all times
· Maintains standards of food, beverage, and guest service quality
· Greets guests
· Maintains a clean work and storage area including reading and understanding MSDS
· Assists in set-up, cleaning, and refreshing of function rooms
· Completes all side work as assigned
· Attends department meetings
· Completes projects as determined by Banquet Manager
· Completes or complies with any additional items or requests by a manager of the property
· Participates in ongoing education and training of Franchise and Hotel Management Company
· Education or Experience: (if applicable)
· Language Skills: (if applicable)
· Reasoning Ability: (if applicable)
· Customer Service: Displays a professional sense of urgency when communicating and interacting with customers, coworkers, and the public in a way that exceeds the customer’s wants and needs. Identifies opportunities to improve and deliver additional value to customer’s experience by presenting creative solutions and innovative ideas.
· Communication: Actively listens to customers, coworkers, and the public (viewing the situation from the customer’s perspective) and works together to solve the problem through effective communication.
· Problem Solving: Ability to recognize and define problems; analyze relevant information; encourage alternative solutions and plans to resolve situations; seeks additional assistance when needed.
· Quality: Work “product or service” is free of errors and exceeds customer expectations.
· Leadership: Shares the company vision, and relates company strategy to the associate’s daily work. Positively communicates goals. Clearly and consistently inspires associates to achieve the
highest standards and results. Displays decisive and firm leadership when necessary. Is professionally disciplined and respectful. Effectively and promptly deals with team performance issues. Adapts positively to changing situations. Handles criticism well, admits mistakes and makes corrections quickly and willingly.
The Most Distinguished Choice Of Phoenix HotelsÂ…Welcome to the Doubletree Phoenix Mesa Â— a dramatic, atrium-style hotel with a resort flair. Gently enveloped by desert terrain, our Phoenix Arizona hotel provides convenient accessibility to the many engaging activities of the Valley of the Sun. Situated in the heart of the city's fastest growing corridor, our hotel offers an equally ideal setting for business and leisure travel:
Exceptional Luxury At This Hotel In Mesa, ArizonaÂ…
The Doubletree Phoenix Mesa provides all of the amenities that you have come to expect from Doubletree Â— and then adds a generous dose of genuine Southwestern hospitality. Relax in the luxury of our spacious guest rooms and suites. Distinctive amenities and services at this Phoenix hotel include:
Whether you're visiting the Southwest for business or pleasure, choose the Hilton Phoenix East Hotel in Mesa, Arizona. As our general manager Dave Muth says, 'When it comes to the guest, the answer is yes, now what's the question?'