PostedDoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland
As part of our application process, we ask all applicants to complete a pre-employment assessment. Please copy and paste the link below to your browser.
**$1,000 sign on bonus**
The Loss Prevention Ambassador monitors and patrols assigned areas to provide a safe environment for guests and employees and to minimize opportunities for loss or damage. He/She also anticipates potential problems and reacts to disturbances and prohibited conduct. This position responds to emergencies as needed.
* Review department log records and be familiar with pertinent information relevant to the daily shift.
* Review the hotel status and follow up actions with the previous shift Ambassador.
* Issue radios and keys to designated hotel personnel.
* Maintain accurate records and ensure the safekeeping of such.
* Monitor Covid-19 Safety Protocols.
* Log and Maintain package control and inventory.
* Ensure that after-hours access to secured hotel areas are properly authorized, monitored and documented.
* Handle deliveries received during non-business hours.
* Work with outside agencies (i.e. police). Coordinate emergency situations. Contact the General Manager immediately for emergency
situations. Monitor surveillance cameras, investigate duress alarms. Patrol the property with specified equipment, checking all designated
points and document all actions taken. Resolve safety hazard situations.
* Ensure all guest room doors are secured; assit guests with room access. Investigate suspicious persons on hotel property.
* Conduct designated investigations into theft or lost items, noise complaints, assault complaints, food poisoning complaints and other complaints; complete documented reports.
* Respond to the scene of guest/employee accidents promptly; administer first aid/CPR; communicate specific information to E.M.S/medical personnel as required.
* Report to scenes of guest or employee fights.
* Comply with state regulations and hotel guidelines for handling intoxicated guests.
* Report to scenes of vehicle accidents/thefts and document specific information,
* Assist in moving/removing guest room possessions, inventory and security of such items.
* Answer the departmental phone.
* All team members must maintain a neat, clean and well groomed appearance. (Specific standards outlined in team member handbook).
* Assists other Front Desk Personnel when needed.
* Perform any related duties as requested by management.
1000 NE Multnomah Street
Portland, OR 97232
477 Room Hotel
Conveniently located in the center of the up-and-coming Lloyd, our Portland accommodations are the largest within walking distance of the Oregon Convention Center, Moda Center and Portland Memorial Coliseum. Enjoy convenient travel on the Portland MAX light rail, located directly outside this hotel in Portland, Oregon.
Corporate travelers will love the proximity to downtown Portland, as well as the hotel’s extensive meeting facilities. We offer 45,000 sq. ft. of total event space, including our private 8,500 sq. ft. Executive Meeting Center (EMC) for smaller corporate gatherings.
Relax in our Portland accommodations that offer delightful views of either downtown or the beautiful Cascade Mountain Range, and modern amenities. For a spot of luxury, upgrade to a suite and enjoy extra space and a private balcony overlooking the outdoor pool.
Our sustainable hotel in Portland, Oregon practices ongoing environmental initiatives including community outreach, waste reduction, energy efficiency and localized purchasing.
Stay active during your stay and work out in the fitness center with a range of modern equipment. Rejuvenate with a relaxing swim in the outdoor pool or surf the web for free in the lobby business center. Utilizing fresh, local, and organic ingredients, our Multnomah Grille and Gather Food & Drink are popular dining choices for guests at our hotel in Portland, Oregon.