Posted November 24, 2022Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Floor Manager assists the Assistant Executive Housekeeper in the operation of the guest floor section. This role acts as the Assistant Executive Housekeeper in his / her absence.
What will I be doing?
As the Floor Manager, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Work closely with the Front Desk team to ensure correct room status at all times.
• Maintain good communication with other departments.
• Ensure the work at guest floor areas are according to the department’s procedures and that guest floor areas are clean and well maintained.
• Deliver high quality service to guests.
• Personally inspect VIP rooms.
• Offer personalized service and assistance for regular and long stay guests.
• Ensure guests’ needs and reasonable requests are met.
• Seek opportunities to improve guest service consistently from guests’ comments.
• Take appropriate action to resolve guests’ complaints promptly.
• Ensure proper handling of lost and found items.
• Responsible for key controls of guest floors and the master key control.
• Supervise and control all guest floor operations, supporting and supervising the supervisors or captains in their work, and providing assistance if required.
• Handle and record guest supplies including guest on loan items and conduct monthly inventories and related reports.
• Manage the minibars in guestrooms, ensuring food and beverages are safe for consumption and keep revenue optimized.
• Record and supervise the daily attendance of team members and outsourced staff.
• Submit monthly room cleaning credit reports for guest floor team members and outsourced staff.
• Train, motivate and evaluate team members.
• Adhere by the hotel’s policies and procedures, Hilton code of business conduct, the hotel’s team member handbook, security and emergency policies and procedures.
• Perform duties assigned by the Management team deemed necessary.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
What are we looking for?
A Floor Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• Minimum of 3 years in supervisory positions in the Housekeeping department.
• Good written and verbal skills.
• Possess strong training, leadership and people management skills.
• Guest oriented and able to confidently build and exceed service standards.
• Strong interpersonal skills and possess an attention to details.
• Possess quality improvement skills.
• Good knowledge of all housekeeping areas, i.e. guest floor areas.
• Actively listen to others and build on good ideas.
• Effectively understand and utilize resources.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
After a busy day in Beijing, unwind at the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing hotel. Savor cocktails at Flames bar or sip coffee at The Library. Indulge in Chinese cuisine at Chynna restaurant or international favorites and Asian fusion at Vasco’s restaurant. Relax with a massage at the spa, reinvigorate with a workout at the fitness center or plunge into the glass-encased rooftop pool. Choose from a variety of flexible meeting rooms accommodating up to 200 guests. The hotel boasts a modern business center and offers WiFi throughout.
Our rooms feature an open plan with a 42-inch LCD TV in the living room, iPod docking station, three phones, television in the bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and a spacious walk-in closet. Upgrade to a suite or executive room for more space and amenities.