Posted November 24, 2022Hilton Beijing Wangfujing
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Information Systems Supervisor is responsible for the implementation of Information Technology in the hotel in accordance with Hilton’s strategies and priorities as well as measuring Information Technology costs, benefits and performance in the hotel and providing this information to hotel management and the Regional Information Systems Manager.
What will I be doing?
As the Information Systems Supervisor, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Assist superior to maintain hotel software and hardware.
• Solve technical and operational problems according to user reports.
• Follow the instructions of the Information Systems Manager for computer technical hardware and software operations.
• Perform any other reasonable duties and duties as assigned.
• Ensure that any system user permission has been authorized before opening, monthly audit user use report, ensure that it has been used correctly.
• Solve guest IT questions with minimum risk and improve guest satisfaction according to defined criteria.
• Ensure ownership of all hotel data and ensure that data is backed up in a timely manner.
• Provide IT support to other Hilton hotels as required and conduct IT cross-training with other hotels.
• Ensure that the security of hotel data is consistent with stated standards and best practices.
• Access controls are consistent with stated standards and best practices to ensure room access registration and safety.
• Complete disaster recovery drills regularly to familiarize operational departments with manual bookkeeping procedures.
• Identify, evaluate and implement local solutions to the extent agreed by the Regional Deputy General Manager of Information Technology.
• Adhere to hotel safety policies, emergency rules and procedures.
What are we looking for?
An Information Systems Supervisor serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
• University degree, majoring in IT, with relevant certificate(s).
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in English and Chinese to meet business needs.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
After a busy day in Beijing, unwind at the Hilton Beijing Wangfujing hotel. Savor cocktails at Flames bar or sip coffee at The Library. Indulge in Chinese cuisine at Chynna restaurant or international favorites and Asian fusion at Vasco’s restaurant. Relax with a massage at the spa, reinvigorate with a workout at the fitness center or plunge into the glass-encased rooftop pool. Choose from a variety of flexible meeting rooms accommodating up to 200 guests. The hotel boasts a modern business center and offers WiFi throughout.
Our rooms feature an open plan with a 42-inch LCD TV in the living room, iPod docking station, three phones, television in the bathroom with a walk-in rain shower and a spacious walk-in closet. Upgrade to a suite or executive room for more space and amenities.