We are hiring an Administrative / Human Resource Manager!
· Administers, directs, and controls the operations of the Human Resources Department.
· Coordinates and directs the recruitment, processing, and orientation of qualified applicants for all positions.
· Monitors performance appraisal system, ensures record keeping, individual and group counseling, benefits administration, department intercommunication, and wage and salary administration.
· Monitors compliance with established personnel policies and procedures.
· Acts in concert with the management team as directed by need or the General Manager.
· Assists in the administrative component of the Accounting Department.
We offer competitive wages. Full-time associates are eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefit package, which includes medical/dental/vision plans, life insurance, ST/LT disability options, 401K options, tuition assistance, discounted room rates at Concord managed hotels, plus training & development and career advancement opportunities.
Concord Hospitality invests in its associates by providing training and development at all levels, from interns to executive leaders. Our “Associate First” culture supports and inspires personal development both within the workplace and beyond. Our associates are what our company is built on, and we are proud to recognize them for their hard work, dedication, and commitment to excellence. We value work life balance, diversity, and our commitment to provide the best customer service and quality accommodations in every market we exist. Concord is built on 5 cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability and FUN! Our associates say it best with our national company cheer heard throughout North America ---
“We Are Concord!” We support diversity and inclusion through our mission to be a “Great Place to Work for All."
Pay Range : $ 52,655.64 to $ 65,819.55
Perched atop Mount Oread at the north gate of The University of Kansas, The Oread's spectacular views look out over the Kaw River Valley and across campus to the Campanile and KU Football Stadium. The beautifully constructed limestone building is the perfect combination of the traditional architecture of the KU campus with the contemporary elegance of The Oread's spacious public and private areas.
The Oread's 10 above-ground floors and five below ground levels contain two large banquet rooms perfect for weddings and large business and social gatherings, a business center with meeting and breakout rooms, a theater with state-of-the-art audio/video equipment. The Oread's lifestyle amenities include a tanning salon and fitness center, a variety of restaurants and bars on six levels, including upper-level outdoor terrace bars and observation decks with breath-taking views.