We are looking for those who celebrate culture, humor, wit, thoughtful and attentive service and team orientation. This position requires strong leadership skills by those who are not afraid to be imaginative or inspired. You'll need an ability to create a motivating work environment driving our Whatever It Takes attitude. Have a strong passion for excellence and guest service. Strive to continuously evolve and improve your staff performance in order to provide a Four Diamond level of service for all guests each and every day. Requires a minimum of 4 years hotel management experience with a proven track record for success.
Responsibilities include, but are never limited to:
1. Celebrate our culture of individualism, engagement, having fun and evolving
theWit experience for every guest every time.
2. Recognize the importance of literature, humor, music, science, theater and culinary arts in making theWit more experience than hotel.
3. Represent the hotel in a positive manner at all times.
4. Understand and maintain Four Diamond Rating and Doubletree brand standards and requirements.
5. Recruit, coach and counsel department managers in the efficient operations of their respective areas.
6. Oversee the Rooms Division primarily encompassing Front Office and Housekeeping.
7. Supervise department managers to ensure the adherence to policies and procedures, delegation of duties, daily property inspections and willingness and ability to engage in effective communication with home office staff and property owners.
8. Inspect guests' rooms, public access areas and outside grounds for cleanliness and appearance.
9. Resolve customer complaints or potential problems by reviewing and monitoring guest complaints, operational issues, and business flow and team member performance to ensure the highest level of service for every guest.
10. Actively resolve problems, provide open communication processes, discipline and take corrective actions, as appropriate.
11. Oversees Hotel SALT Scores, Greets VIP's, amenities, and Special Guest Events.
12. This position acts as the voice of the guest.
13. Support theWit training programs and encourage on-going development for managers and employees.
14. Responsible for ensuring the hotels continued success in the Hilton Quality Audit (QA) program.
15. Demonstrate financial responsibility by monitoring budgetary guidelines.
16. Exemplify with hotel's Standard Code of Conduct and all other regulations established by management and Employee Handbook.
17. Lead theWit experience as instructed by the hotel leaders.
1. Communicate in the primary language of the hotel.
2. Show off the proper uniform/dress at all times and be well groomed.
3. Be flexible since you are running a 24/7 hotel operation.
4. Be able to lift and carry thirty pounds.
"Experience is one thing you don't get for nothing."