Mexico Regional Office, Ejercito Nacional No. 350 Suite 4C, Mexico City, MÉX, Mexico VIEW ON MAP
Delivers a project on time and within budget, while meeting Marriott’s expectations. Plans, directs and coordinates activities pertaining to technology and business unit projects, on an enterprise level or for a major systems implementation program with multiple releases and work streams. Verifies project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. Shares responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities pertaining to technology projects for a given business unit.
Education And Experience
- 5+ years’ experience in information technology project management discipline across diverse application areas and technologies
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience or certification
- Language: Fluent in English and Spanish, written and oral communication
- Graduate/post graduate degree
- Project Management Certification
- Experience with business process re-engineering
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
Core Work Activities
- Plans projects, including cost, schedule, and deliverables to meet business need.
- Manages budget for program under direct control.
- Serves as liaison between technology resources and business unit.
- Acts as interface with Marriott for requirements, prioritization, and rationalization.
- Interfaces with vendor(s) for programs under direct control.
- Monitors and determines schedules for information systems projects including testing, documentation and training.
- Manages project risks.
- Performs business case development/tracking including total project cost.
- Establishes and tracks performance criteria for system operation.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
|Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?|