Posted February 24, 2023Northwood Hospitality
$140K - $150K
To contribute to the direction and provide inspirational leadership with the teams in the Food - Beverage Division in order to maximize individual and team potential and develop future capability
- Guide and inspire exceptional team performance - mentor managers, supervisors and team members in the Food - Beverage Division
- Build team capability, knowledge and resources to meet short and long term business objectives
- Mentor, train and coach team members, oversee new hires and track team training
- Manage operational coverage, work load and resource distribution within and across teams
- Interviewing, hiring and succession planning of staff: manage vacation, payroll and other
- Monitor and evaluate team performance
- Oversee the efforts to ensure service standards are consistently met and exceeded
To support strategic planning and long term development operational, financial and service goals of the Food - Beverage Division
- Enhance services and standards for the Food - Beverage Division
- Accountability for P-L in the Food - Beverage Division
- Instrumental in attracting and retaining loyal guests through close working relations with Sales - Marketing
- Anticipate future guest trends and align services offered in the Food - Beverage Division
To act as a key spokesperson for the Food - Beverage Division in order to achieve Hotel vision - build and enhance positive brand image -- with internal and external guests
- Develop innovative solutions to enhance communication of guest and service information
- Trouble shooting in complex service situations
- Oversee the facilitation of the Guest experience to exceed the expectation of a luxury hotel
- Plan and prepare with team for guest reservations and coordinate unique requirements, to meet the guests needs, pace and degree of personalization
- Identify, customize and deliver individual guest requirements.
- Ensure effective hosting of the guest experience -- Greet guests upon arrival and departure; engaging with guests to ensure guest delight
- Oversee, build and nurture strong relationships with guests and team members
- Promote the building of strong relationships with guests and team members through sincere communication and demonstrating a genuine desire to serve
- Maintain contact with loyal guests and win disengaged guests back
To set direction and provide strategic oversight of the Food - Beverage Division to achieve consistently high levels of service;
provide creative and innovative products; build strong relationships with guests and employees and ensure financial success.
1819 Wazee St
Denver, CO 80202
Northwood Hospitality is a wholly owned subsidiary of Northwood Investors, a privately-held real estate investment advisor founded in 2006 by John Z. Kukral, the former President and CEO of Blackstone Real Estate Advisors.
Established in 2010, Northwood Hospitality manages the hotel portfolio, both independent and branded properties, acquired by Northwood Investors.
If you are interested in joining an enterprising organization that is committed to developing talent and building high performing leadership teams - Northwood Hospitality may be just what you’ve been looking for!