This is the job description for ROOM SUITE ATTENDANT
Job Title: Room Suite Attendant
Company: Dimension Hospitality
Reports To: Executive Housekeeper
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
1. Make beds in guest rooms.
2. Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest
3. Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
rooms and other work areas.
4. Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
5. Dust furniture and equipment.
6. Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
7. Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
8. Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
9. Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
10. Replace light bulbs.
11. Collects soiled linens for laundering and receives and stores linen supplies in linen closet.
12. Load articles into washer and adds specified amount of detergent, soap, or other cleaning agent.
13. Lift clean, wet articles from washer and places them successively into wringers and driers for measured time
14. Sort dried articles according to identification number or type.
15. Fold and place item in appropriate storage bin.
16. Other duties as assigned
1. Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Education: HS Diploma or equivalent
Physical Requirements and working conditions:
Ability to speak and hear. Close and distance vision. Frequently lifts/carries up to 25 lbs. Continual use of manual dexterity and gross motor skills with frequent use of bi-manual dexterity and fine motor skills.
Additional physical, visual and working requirements:
X Stand for long periods of time
X Walk extended distances
X Lift/carry 6-25 lbs.
X Reach hands and arms in any direction
X With fumes or airborne particles
X Kneel and/or stoop repeatedly
X Near toxic or caustic chemicals
While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the job, management reserves the right to add or remove duties from particular jobs when business need dictates.