Schulte Design & Construction (SDC) is seeking a dynamic, service-oriented Project Manager to join our team! SDC is an organization whose success is rooted in its service culture. Our mission is to exude hospitality, be respectful and authentic, prioritize the needs of our internal and external stakeholders above our own, and continuously strive to make a positive impact in all we do.
What’s in it for you? When you join SDC you’ll be part of a team committed to an inclusive, employee-focused workplace that is invested in your development. We want you to feel engaged, empowered, and excited to grow with us. After all, we believe our greatest and most valuable asset is our people! SDC provides a rewarding, fun and flexible work environment, exciting perks, a robust benefit package and an atmosphere designed to encourage and promote career growth within the company.
Schulte Design & Construction is a division of Schulte Companies, a leading third-party management company with deep, multi-generational experience in all facets of the hospitality industry. We are a diverse team of innovative hoteliers and restauranteurs operating more than 200 locations across 38 states and 3 countries. Our portfolio includes a wide array of reputable brands like Marriott, Hilton, IHG and Hyatt as well as many unique, independent, boutique and lifestyle properties and restaurants.
Job Duties And Responsibilites
- Submits bids, cost estimates, schedules, phasing plans, reports and recommendations to President & CEO for consideration.
- Communicates with customer's representatives, site foreman and field personnel.
- Maintains project schedules and material management.
- Prepares cost estimates for construction/renovation projects.
- Reviews project proposals and plans to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of subcontractors.
- Directs and coordinates activities of superintendent to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by superintendent and modifies schedules or plans as required
- Confers with superintendent to provide technical advice and to resolve project related issues.
- Coordinates project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies.
- Notifies superintendent, and purchasing of scope and scheduled date for projects.
- Interfaces with property/superintendent, drafting, accounting, and purchasing staff related to project coordination.
- Continuously reviews status of all projects with superintendent and communicates any project changes to drafting and purchasing.
- Conducts periodic inspections of job sites for quality and progress.
- Ensure satisfactory work performance from construction superintendent.
- Sources, locates and collects information for subcontractors for each assigned project.
- Ensures the proper documentation is sent to announce a new project.
- Performs various other duties as assigned to meet business objectives.
Schulte Design & Construction offers a robust selection of perks/benefits that include, but aren’t limited to: Paid Time Off, Unlimited Referral Bonuses, Growth and Career Opportunities, Hotel Discounts, 401K, Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, Short-Term/Long-Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Health Savings Account, Pet Insurance, Dependent Tuition Benefits, EAP Program, Marketplace Discounts at various retailers such as Disney, Apple, AT&T, Verizon and more, and a flexible and fun working environment! Schulte Design & Construction is an Equal Opportunity Employer.