Free Employee Meal (while on duty)
Posted January 11, 2023Mission Hills Country Club
1400 - 16.00 (depending on experience)
Reports to: This position reports to the Head Golf Professional and is supervised by the Assistant Golf Professional Staff
Schedule: Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Education and/or Experience
Potential applicants shall demonstrate outstanding customer service and must be willing to learn and perform Golf Operations related tasks with attention to detail, drive and motivation. Flexibility with schedule with days and weekend work required.
· Responsible for providing a high level of customer service for our Members/Guests by conducting tasks of the Golf Operations outside services in a friendly and efficient manner
· Cleaning and maintain the club storage areas and golf cart fleet at all times
· Assist golfers with their clubs in the parking lot before and after their round by cleaning, delivering them to their cars as needed
· Report any damage to golf carts, range equipment, golf clubs or equipment immediately to Golf Shop
· Maintain the practice areas so they are set-up and continually supplied (i.e., range balls, etc.) and in order for daily usage
· Ensure daily assignments are completed to meet Club standards (straighten/arrange cart entry area and parking, straightening/stocking of balls at the practice facility, cleaning members clubs when finished using)
· Adhere to all club and department standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which go to make up the essential functions of the job
· Demonstrate good teamwork and a positive inviting attitude
· Other duties assigned by supervisor or management.
Mission Hills Country Club is a family-oriented, private community located in a beautiful natural setting in the heart of Kansas City. Founded in 1914, the Club's rich traditions of excellence, mutual respect and integrity continue to be the foundation for a gracious, welcoming culture. Our members enjoy enriching family experiences and treasured friendships for a lifetime of pleasure and cherished memories.
MHCC members expect excellence in all aspects of the Club: facilities, service, activities, employees and quality membership.
MHCC is a respect-driven environment. We treat all people - employees, members and guests - as we wish to be treated and with good humor. We also treat the facilities and grounds respectfully, as if they were our own.
The hallmark of MHCC is a comfortable, positive and welcoming atmosphere created through the mutual goodwill of our members, guests and employees, which is to be experienced and enjoyed by all.
Integrity is about doing the right thing, following the rules and keeping your word. Honesty is another element of character consistent with integrity. It manifests in important behaviors such as paying bills on time, adhering to the rules of golf and keeping an honest handicap. Integrity is expected from everyone at MHCC.