PostedHotel Alba Tampa, Tapestry Collection by Hilton
Bringing contemporary style to Tampa’s historic Westshore District, the Hotel Alba delivers a unique one-of-a-kind experience for the modern-day work and leisure traveler in one of the area’s most vibrant business districts.
• Supervise pool area and monitor all persons entering to ensure only authorized hotel guests are using the facilities
• Clean and disinfect pool seating in accordance with CDC/COVID guidelines
• Maintain order at the pool and ensure guests adhere to all safety rules
• Greet guests
• Monitor inventory of pool towels
• Pass out and collect pool towels
• Monitor pool water quality and inform maintenance of any discrepancies • Open and close the pool area
• Assist in housekeeping and other back of the house areas as needed
• Provide recommendation for nearby activities and eateries Physical and Intellectual Requirements
• Ability to bend at waist.
• Ability to reach over head.
• Ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Ability to work outside in hot or cold weather.
• Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
• Ability to comply with facility, guest, and personal safety procedures Additional Requirements
Schedule with varying days and hours of work Other duties as assigned by supervision
5303 West Kennedy Boulevard
Tampa, FL 33609
222 Room Hotel
Experience true southern hospitality at the Hotel Alba Tampa-Tapestry Collection by Hilton. The hotel is minutes from Tampa International Airport. Close to shopping, restaurants and historic Ybor City. Easy access to major highways that allow travel to the world renown Gulf of Mexico beaches.
We offer 9,000 square feet of space for social or corporate gatherings.