Posted March 20, 2023Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards
The essential job functions for a Banquet Server at the Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor are:
1. Set up banquet room as instructed by Supervisor to include linen, serviceware and glassware.
2. Attend roll call meetings before events to learn function particulars, including guest and hotel expectations.
3. Greet guests and respond to requests in a friendly and courteous manner.
4. Serve the food and/or beverage in the order and to the expectation of the Supervisor to ensure consistency throughout the banquet. Promptly remove dishes as guests complete each course and/or meal at the end of the meal or function.
5. Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
6. Replenish beverages as necessary, and check with guests for overall satisfaction.
7. Once banquet is complete, reset banquet room according to Supervisor’s specifications to ensure the readiness of the room for the following function.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
Associates at the hotel perform any other job related duties as assigned to foster a team culture.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
110 South Eutaw Street
Baltimore, MD 21201
524 Room Hotel
Embrace modern convenience in the heart of downtown at Baltimore at Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards. Situated in the city's thriving Arts and Entertainment district, our Inner Harbor hotel offers seamless access to Baltimore's top landmarks, including the Baltimore Convention Center, National Aquarium, M&T Bank Stadium, Royal Farms Arena and Oriole Park at Camden Yards. Cheer for your favorite team at The Yard, our vibrant sport's bar with delicious seafood and a unique wine and beer wall. Or, stop by BricknFire for a slice of artisanal pizza before walking to the big game. Our hotel also offers a modern 24-hour gym for your convenience. In the evening, stretch out in our spacious rooms and suites with high-speed Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and featherbed mattresses. If visiting for an event, enjoy hosting in over 18,400 square feet of space with comprehensive planning and catering services. We look forward to making your hotel stay memorable at Baltimore Marriott Inner Harbor at Camden Yards.