Company name: Little Creek Casino Resort
Title of position: IT System Administrator
Location: Shelton Washington
Pay: Based on Experience
The IT Systems Administrator is responsible for maintaining a reliable, secure and efficient data communications network.
Benefits begin on the 1st day of the month following your hire date even if you start on the 31st of the month.
Full Time Benefits
Medical - $27.09 Employee Rate
401K with a company match of up to 6%
Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Unpaid/Sick Leave Options
FSA – Medical & Dependent Care
Employee Assistance Program
Legal Shield/Identity Shield
Free Meals while on Shift
Community Vendor Discounts
Training and Career Development Programs
Employee Discounts across Property
You can play 18 holes of golf for $50
You can play 9 holes of golf for $30
15% discount at the Pro Shop
25% discount at the Spa
15% discount at all restaurants
50% off childcare at the Squaxin Island Childcare Center 6 wks-5 years ($500-month infant care)
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Expert in Desktop/Server Management: Install, Configure, Maintain, and Troubleshoot
- Microsoft Server
- Desktop computers
- Print server & local printers.
- Scanners, copiers, and other peripherals as needed.
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems policies and procedures.
- Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions.
- Maintain Windows workstations at all locations.
- Update software as necessary, i.e., Antivirus, MS Office, Adobe
- Monitor the Helpdesk and assist users with any issues that placed on the Helpdesk.
Expert in Systems Management: Maintain Systems, Security Access and Account Management, Troubleshoot & Implement
- Microsoft Active Directory - for user and group security and authentication
- Group policies
- Third party application security
- DHCP, DNS, VPN Devices
- Wireless Network, WAN, and LAN Equipment
- Occasional Wiring
- Ensure security of data, network access and back-up systems
- Determine methods for upgrading company networks software programs as needed.
- Monitor and maintain all system logs for performance, security, and troubleshooting to include but not limited to operating systems, backups, client-server applications, and other software or hardware as needed.
- Manage email accounts and distribution lists for Traditions Spirits (Hosted by 3rd Party)
- Submit users for VPN and network access.
- Troubleshoot internal and external network issues.
Expert in Applications & Consumer Tech: Order, Configure, Maintain, & Inventory all IT Equipment
- Assets Tracking
- AV (TV, Radio)
- Manage Office Phone System
- Maintain Digital Signage to ensure they are connected seven days a week.
- Industry Specific Tasks
- POS Systems upkeep
- Accounting Applications
- IGT Applications
- Compliance and Regulatory Reporting Applications
- Responsible for establishing and ensuring a professional and cordial rapport with staff, tribe, vendors and partners.
- Recommend upgrades and acquire competitive quotes.
- Make recommendations and implement new technologies to streamline operations with the use of technology.
- May be required to take on responsibilities of Director of Information Technology in his/her absence.
- Contact vendors for warranty repair of parts.
- Work with vendors inside the casino to ensure all interconnected systems are functioning.
- Assist in the setting up of new properties, i.e., computers, credit card machines, monitors.
- Develop innovative troubleshooting methods that reduce down time and lower repair costs.
- Act in alignment with user needs and systems functionality to contribute to the organizations policy.
- Cross-train and provide knowledge exchange to educate team members in technical operational roles including IT Technician’s and Network Administrators in support of team.
- Responsible for knowing all events in the property.
- Attend all mandatory meetings and training.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Display sensitivity to Native American Culture.
- Operate within the parameters of the Little Creek Human Resource Policies, Departmental Policies and all other applicable regulations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- In the absence of management, this position may directly supervise employees in communications, carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Required Knowledge, Skills And Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education And/Or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in information technology or Computer Science
- Five or more years of experience in computer operations
- OR equivalent combination of education and experience
Advanced Experience With The Following
- Windows Server
- Activity Directory, DNS, DHCP, Exchange Server, Office 365, Anti-Virus Solutions
- VoIP phone systems,
- POS solutions,
- Player Tracking Systems,
- Routing and switching, and
- Network Security
- An advanced understanding of Hardware and Ethernet Standards, required.
- MCSA Server and Windows 10, preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Squaxin Island Gaming Commission.
- Requires a Valid Washington State Driver License and must be insurable on the Tribe’s insurance.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Open Until Filled
For information on Little Creek Casino Resort including more information on employee benefits and our company culture, visit our website at https://www.little-creek.com
Little Creek Casino Resort is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.