Marketing and Digital is embedded in every corner of our lives – as we like to say at Crescent “Everything Is Digital”.
We are looking for someone that has a have a passion for Hotel Marketing and can see opportunities everywhere. This person can focus on driving revenues and innovation and can adapt and modify their plans as market conditions change.
Does this sound like you?
The Senior Director of Integrated Marketing and Digital Solutions will be responsible for a portfolio of hotels with multi-branded platforms as well as independents. This position is responsible for ensuring core Marketing standards, fundamental expectations and Crescent Hotels & Resorts best practices are fully implemented throughout all of the systems for Marketing.
The Senior Director can research market conditions and identify opportunities, exercising the initiative to research and interpret data and weigh options to reach conclusions increase revenues for the properties within their region.
We are looking for a leader who will work closely with our properties and regional leaders in Sales, Revenue Management and Operations to make the best plan for each property. This leader will Strategize, Collaborate, Communicate and Implement plans and share results to our teams and Ownership Groups.
LOCATION: This role is remote eligible anywhere in the US or Canada for highly qualified candidates.
REPORTS TO: SVP of Integrated Marketing and Digital Solutions
- Facilitates training for Crescent properties and other Crescent Digital team members, as needed to grow stronger within the Marketing Discipline.
- Prepares and conducts presentations to both internal and external customers
- Responsible for developing and implementing digital objectives, via property-specific action plans designed to grow revenue for each property by segment to grow revenues and Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) cultivating from these segments.
- Represents Crescent Hotels & Resorts while visiting properties, ownership meetings, and industry events.
- Must be willing and able to travel as needed
SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY
- High-Degree of Digital Marketing & knowledge of the hotel industry.
- High energy enthusiasm for Marketing, our Properties & Crescent Hotels & Resorts with a focus on working as a team with our Sales & Revenue Partners to drive revenues for the properties in your region.
- Ability to observe a market situation and identify solutions and share opportunities to grow revenues for both on property and above property leaders. Proactively making recommendations and implementing action plans to improve online presence, increase market share, Increase Marketing performance, return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and Increase revenue generation.
- Strong initiative – ability to work with little supervision
- Participate with our Business Development teams to perform Due Diligence Digital Audits for hotel acquisitions and other projects.
- Will assist transitioning new properties from a digital / marketing perspective into the Crescent Hotels & Resorts portfolio
- Coordinate and manage monthly calls with each property in your region, applicable vendors and brands to share the digital strategy and measure results. Preparing a presentation and provide recommendations for discussion to increase overall digital performance.
- Business Case Development and Strong Statistical Skills. This leader will participate and provide input, recommendations and share results during in property Ownership Calls within their region.
- Actively participate in annual budgeting process, in accordance with company guidelines and directives. Provide current and accurate financial information, ad hoc reporting and executive overview to ownership and senior management as requested.
- Providing training on a quarterly basis during the weekly Marketing Strategy Departmental call. Helping lead and grow the knowledge of the Crescent Marketing Strategy team.
- Bring new Corp Initiatives to Crescent Hotels and Resorts and see initiatives from inception to roll out.
- Become a Brand Leader where you are the expert on the Marketing & Digital team for assigned brands for all marketing related tasks. Research and stay current on emerging best practices and trends to increase our online performance.
- Sharing Brand updates monthly on the team call to increase knowledge and share opportunities for your assigned brands.
- Coordinate photoshoots and implementation of new images for hotels following a photoshoot. Audit brand sites, vanity sites, OTAs, Social pages, review sites, etc. for old images and request removal and replacement with updated images as needed.
- At least five years of experience in a measurable role dealing with marketing or digital strategy
- Multi-Property Experience Digital Marketing / Ecommerce Experience Preferred.
- Professional Communication Skills – verbal and written
- Excellent Computer Skills and proficiency in Multi-Channel Analytics, Integrated Planning, Content Marketing, Campaign Creation and optimization with PPC, Paid Media, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Marketing Tools and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivate
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Get it done attitude with willingness to work additional hours if unexpected projects or tight deadlines require it.
- Remain positive, resourceful and possess the ability to succeed in a constantly changing atmosphere of digital, while staying organized in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure.
ADDITIONAL IDEAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- Understanding of open source and proprietary web site platforms such as WordPress or Weebly and web languages (HTML, CSS)
- Advanced computer skills, including Office and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)