We are looking for highly motivated and energetic Associates to join our Award-Winning Hospitality Team. By joining the BPR Properties Team you will play a key role in ensuring an exceptional guest and colleague experience. BPR Properties fosters an encouraging and supportive network that will allow you to gain hospitality experience and grow your hospitality career. Competitive rates, benefits, and opportunity are all available to our Team Members. Contact us today, we’re excited to meet you!
- Provide the highest quality of service to the guest at all times.
- Stock supply cart and use the amount of supplies that are in accordance with standards.
- Using correct chemicals provided, clean guest rooms, which includes but is not limited to striping and making the bed, gathering and emptying trash, cleaning mirrors, dusting furniture and fixtures, and vacuuming.
- Sanitize all glassware and ice buckets as in accordance to state and local health department standards.
- Clean guest baths, which includes but is not limited to cleaning bath fixtures, commodes, floors, wall and mirrors.
- Replenish guest rooms and baths with amenities, supplies, and linen and terry in accordance to standards.
- Inspect room for repairs or fixtures that are not working properly and make small repairs such as replacing batteries for remote control or replacing light bulbs. Report request for repairs to supervisor or maintenance department in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Inspect rooms and baths to assure quality standards have been achieved.
- After cleaning each room and bath, report room status in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Achieve productivity and quality standards for cleaning rooms and baths.
- After cleaning rooms and baths, store cart and supplies, and empty trash in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Report any discrepancies to the Housekeeping Manager.
- Be able to lift and carry 30lbs.; push and pull 60 lbs.
- Be available to work a varied scheduled of hours worked and days off.
- Assist other employees in various assignments such as cleaning, stocking supplies or assisting in laundry.
- Other duties as assigned, of which the employee is capable of performing.
- Announce presence and enter guest rooms in accordance with standards and procedures.
- Smile, acknowledge and greet guest in rooms and/or in passing in hallways and other public areas.
- Respond to guest’s request for additional supplies such as extra towels, iron board, etc.
Safety and Security
- Perform work duties in accordance with safety and security policies and procedures.
- Perform work duties in accordance with regulations such as OSHA, HAZCOM, and Blood Borne Pathogens.
- Report and store lost and found items in accordance with hotel procedures.
- Ability to speak, read, write and understand the English language
- Basic reading, writing and math skills
- Must have basic knowledge of general cleaning principles, use of cleaning products and operation of standard cleaning equipment
- Commitment to exceptional guest service
- Great positive attitude
Posted November 17, 2023