Posted March 26, 2023Atlanta Evergreen Lakeside Resort
To maximize rooms revenue and yield penetration through proper management of rooms inventories through analytical and technical knowledge of hotel reservation system and front office system of multiple hotels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Develop and recommend sales strategies, room mix and pricing. Responsible for reservations system, forecasting and reporting. Negotiate transient room rate contracts.
2. Maintain relationships with groups/meeting planners overseeing Passkey for automation of group management
3. Run Group Pick Up Meeting meetings and report strategies with DORM.
4. Ensure Financial Systems are in line with the hotel’s needs in coordination with General Manager for forecasting.
5. Oversee Group Revenue in all capacities.
6. Develop, implement, monitor and control sales strategies; conduct sales strategy meetings to ensure the proper mix of group/transient guests while maximizing occupancy and room revenue.
7. Compile data, analyze trends, develop accurate weekly and period forecasts and communicate to all departments to ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained to provide quality of guest services while minimizing expenses.
8. Assist in developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling annual budget and marketing plans to assist in meeting/exceeding the overall hotel goals.
9. Monitor, control and communicate inventory levels and room and rate restrictions to meet business objectives.
10. Analyze rates for transient accounts to ensure profitability and the right mix of sales to maximize room revenue.
11. Establishes, measures, monitors and effectively evaluates processes, polices, and procedures.
12. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear directions to sales team on group revenue goals and pattern management.
13. Comply with attendance rules set by DORM and be available to work on a regular basis.
14. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES TO BE CONSIDERED:
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Always maintain a professional appearance and manner. Can
communicate well with guests. Ability to manage all revenue systems. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player.
Analytical and technical skills required. Working knowledge of all Revenue related systems such Ideas G3 RMS, PASSKEY, OPERA, PROFITSAGE, SYNXIS CRS and of
reservations, front office, and Microsoft Office Suite to take full advantage of the revenue opportunities.
Forecasting and creative revenue management abilities needed. Yield management skill required to evaluate business trends and communicate to properties the
recommendations needed to take full advantage of revenue maximization.
Preferred to have a BA degree in Hospitality Management/Finance/Business from an accredited University.
Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Our customers are what we are about. One of the keys to a positive guest experience is positive interaction with Crescent staff. It is essential that you always remain professional, and that you treat all guests and associates with courtesy and respect, under all circumstances. Every Crescent associate is a guest relations ambassador, every working minute of every day.
In order to maintain a positive guest and associate experience, your work habits should always meet and strive to exceed hotel standards for work procedures,
dress, grooming, punctuality and attendance. You should be adaptable to change in your work area and in hotel procedures with a willingness to learn new skills and/or improve existing ones, have the ability to solve routine problems that occur on the job and ask for help whenever you are not sure how to do something.
Safety & Security:
The safety and security of our guests and associates is of utmost importance to Crescent. Every Crescent associate should adhere to the hotel security policies and procedures, particularly regarding key controls, lifting heavy objects, using chemicals, and effectively reporting safety hazards and safety concerns.
This description excludes non-essential and marginal functions of the position that are incidental to the performance of the fundamental job duties. Furthermore, the specific examples in each section are not intended to be all-inclusive. Rather, they represent the typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Other job-related duties may be assigned by the associate’s supervisor.
Furthermore, this description is subject to change, in the sole discretion of the Company, and in no way creates an employment contract, implied or otherwise; each associate remains, at all times, an “at will” associate
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
4021 Lakeview Drive
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
336 Room Hotel
Founded in 2001 by CEO Michael George, Crescent Hotels & Resorts lives in the belief that your drive to be the best is the force which has made Crescent Hotels & Resorts the Hotel Operator and Employer of Choice.Meet several of our associates and hear their story. With thousands of associates at Crescent, we make every day one of adventure where you can make a difference.
Dedicated, satisfied, and engaged associates are the key to our continued success.
At Crescent Hotels & Resorts, we strive for innovative ways to enhance our comprehensive selection of benefit offerings. Crescent associates working as few as 24 hours a week are eligible for our extensive menu of benefit programs.
Crescent's benefits offerings include: