Posted March 8, 2023Grand Casino Hinckley
At Grand Casinos the primary purpose of the Casino Marketing Executive is to generate incremental gaming revenue by acquiring and increasing visitation of new, low-frequent premium casino Guests. The Casino Marketing Executive will build Guest loyalty by using sales and marketing techniques that promote memorable Guest experiences and positive brand awareness of Grand Casinos. This position will provide schedule flexibility including remote workdays and the ability to earn quarterly performance bonuses based on meeting determined sale goals.
MEETING PERFORMANCE EXPECTATIONS
To excel in this position, an individual must possess an entrepreneurial mindset focused on creatively selling the experiences provided by Grand Casino with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales quotas. Responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities needed to effectively perform this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES OF THE POSITION
• Acquire and enroll new premium casino Guests into the Grand Rewards loyalty program.
• Increase visitation rates amongst assigned premium casino Guests.
• Devote a significant amount of work time to outbound communication efforts to assigned premium Guests promoting the property, experiences and benefits offered by Grand Casino.
• Responsible for meeting and exceeding predetermined quarterly revenue goals and measurable objectives for assigned premium Guests.
• Utilize CMS program to track all premium Guest contacts, preferences, and assigned/completed tasks with the purpose of crafting personalized offers and incentives that appeal to those premium Guests.
• Utilize sales tracking dashboards to monitor individual and team progress and make real-time business decisions based on projections.
• Responsible for arranging all aspects of the premium casino Guests trip including hotel accommodations, dining reservations, Free Play rewards and entertainment.
• Plan, attend, and host Guest onsite/offsite events.
• Work collaboratively with other Associates within Player Development, Food and Beverage, Gaming and Hotel to ensure a memorable Guest experience or correct areas of opportunity.
• Comply with all casino rules, regulations, laws, and policies and conducts themselves with highest levels of honesty and integrity.
• Perform other duties as requested by Player Development leadership that support the Player Development department and Grand Casino.
• Serves and develops others by building relationships.
• Fosters an inclusive workplace where inclusion and individual differences are valued.
• Collaborates across boundaries to achieve common goals.
• Aligns organizational objectives and practices with Mille Lacs Band traditions or interests as appropriate.
• Sets direction and influences others to translate vision into action.
• Demonstrates drive for continued personal and professional growth.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Marketing, Communications, or related field preferred.
• Combine five (5) years of professional sales experience in the areas such as casino player development, account management, commissioned sales, business development or lead generation.
• Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, percentages, common fractions, and decimals.
• Must be able to apply common sense understanding to a variety of situations, to collect data, analyze facts, and determine appropriate response.
• Talk and hear; ability to communicate effectively.
• See and adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision.
• Stand, walk, sit, (up to 8 hours) balance, stoop, kneel, climb, crouch, and/or crawl.
• Handle objects, tools, and controls; reach with arms and hands.
• Be able to lift and carry objects up to 25 lbs.
While performing the duties of this job, the Associate is regularly exposed to:
• A low-to-moderate noise level (offices).
• A moderate-to-loud noise level (public areas).
• Must be able to secure license from Gaming Regulatory Authority.
• Responsible for following all relevant Detailed Gaming Regulations (DGR’s).
• Mille Lacs Band Member and American Indian preference will be exercised in the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
777 Lady Luck Drive
Hinckley, MN 55037
Grand Casino Hinckley MN