Posted March 17, 2023Cambria Hotel New Haven University Area
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Take and serve guest orders promptly and according to service manual.
2. Do all necessary set-up and side work as assigned.
3. Answer any guest questions about the menu.
4. Operate the electronic cash register/P.O.S. system (where applicable).
5. Check food before serving it to guest to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct.
6. Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
20 Dwight Street
New Haven, CT 06511
130 Room Hotel
Your career journey with Crescent Hotels & Resorts has countless possibilities. We offer exciting positions across our company, from corporate roles to associates to property level and internships. We offer dynamic work environments that inspire growth and curiosity. We are known as the employer of choice, and we encourage you to find your passion.
We Know Benefits
Dedicated, satisfied, and engaged associates are the key to our continued success.
At Crescent Hotels & Resorts, we strive for innovative ways to enhance our comprehensive selection of benefit offerings. Crescent associates working as few as 24 hours a week are eligible for our extensive menu of benefit programs.
Crescent's benefits offerings include:
• Healthcare insurance and prescription drug coverage
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Flexible/dependent-care spending accounts
• Life insurance and supplemental life insurance
• Short/long-term disability insurance
• Domestic Partner coverage
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) with employer matching
• Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
• Tuition reimbursement program
• Discounted hotel rooms for associates and family