The Front Desk Associate creates the Hyatt Place experience for our guests by offering a welcoming, helpful, and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable, and inviting environment.
Our excellence of service essentials:
Greet every guest with a smile
Use guest’s name at every opportunity
Provide quick and efficient service
Offer assistance and provide options
Thank the guests and invite them back
Responsibilities and Job requirements:
- Act with knowledge, integrity, and professionalism that promote the culture , values, and philosophy of Hyatt Place.
- Display respect and good manners with others at all times.
- Assist guests with check in and check out process ( Verifying registration, address, and credit information, posting charges, etc.)
- Provide help and suggestions with luggage, directions, wake up calls, future reservations, etc.
- Offer information to guests’ inquiries, answer questions courteously, and efficiently. Inform guests of hotel services, features ,and room amenities.
- Answer the calls courteously following Hyatt Place standards.
- Prepare, set up, stock, clean, and provide quality beverages and food products for all guests.
- Be familiar and knowledgeable with the operation of the POS System.
- Assist guests with food orders and serve food and beverage items to guests in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Maintain a clean, and organized environment for guests by clearing tables during service.
- Follow Hyatt Place operational policies and procedures, including those for cash and credit card handling, safety and security and all other policies, procedures, and standards to ensure that hotel can exceed the guests’ expectations.
- Customer Service experience is required, preferably in the hotel or related industry
- College or High School diploma required
- Hotel Experience is preferred
- Ability to work at nights, weekends, and holidays
- Requires strong command of English language to include speaking, reading, and writing.
- Ability to learn quickly and work in fast paced position with constant guest interaction
- Ability to problem solve
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weights if necessary.
- Ability to multitask
- Must know basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
- Must be 20 years or older
- Job Type: Full Time
Posted November 27, 2023