Under the direction of the Housekeeping Supervisor, the Room Attendant is responsible for providing cleaning service for all vacant and occupied rooms. Responsible to provide and maintain 5-Star, 5- Diamond rating experience according to our Forbes standards. The Room Attendant also collaborates, initiates, and supports opportunities with other functions by championing the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that faithfully reflects and upholds the Tribes vision, mission and values.
1. Responsible for cleaning all guestrooms, make beds, and provide clean terry and robes. Clean, dust, sanitize, collect garbage and replenish all collaterals, supplies, amenities and coffee pods and condiments. Respects all guest request and preferences, while adhering with the enterprise’s policies and applicable laws. Possesses the ability to find solutions to guest complaints and offer assistance to resolve problems. Reports maintenance issues to the Office Coordinator or the Supervisor. Ability to carry a radio and wear an earpiece discretely to communicate with team members.
2. Conducts constant inspections of the hotel guestrooms as assigned on a daily basis to ensure adherence to our cleanliness and maintenance standards. Ensures proper usage of chemicals and cleaning supplies by following OSHA rules and completing training for chemical usage, in addition to ensuring proper labeling of hazardous supplies in accordance with federal, state, local, and enterprise regulations. Ensures all equipment is maintained and used accordingly, while following health and safety guidelines and policies and procedures.
3. Proactively motivates employees to collaborate, learn, perform, and develop their skills. Works with a diverse team of well-trained team members by leading by example, empowering, sharing knowledge, and coaching throughout the employment lifecycle.
4. Reports all maintenance issues pertaining to guest rooms to the Office Coordinator and report all guest requests to the Supervisor or the Office Coordinator as needed.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Click here to see why you’ll want to work on our Team
After 35 years, Yaamava Resort & Casino employees still love their jobs!
Our team members enjoy a competitive base salary, an annual discretionary performance bonus, and an annual merit increase as part of our total rewards package. Additionally, San Manuel supports team members' financial health through 401(k) retirement savings plans that offer a 2% core discretionary contribution and matching, and a host of other services - from discounts to tuition assistance.
Apply today to join our team!