Under the direction of the Table Games Shift Manager, the Dual Rate Employee will be working some shifts as a Table Games Dealer and other shifts as a Table Games Floor Supervisor. The Table Games Dealer is responsible for dealing a variety of casino table games in strict accordance with the rules of the respective games and the Table Games Department policies and procedures. The Table Games Floor Supervisor is responsible for supervising the activity of all table games, ensuring the gaming activity and dealing procedures comply with Table Games Department policies and procedures. The Table Games Floor Supervisor monitors and supports team members assigned to their areas, and additionally may conduct a variety of casino games; providing prompt and courteous service to all gaming patrons.
1. Provides guests with a pleasant gaming experience by greeting, and behaving in a professional, friendly and courteous manner. Explains and interprets the rules of the games to patrons.
2. Adheres to all Table Games policies, procedures and internal controls. Exchanges currency for gaming chips. Ensures all wagers are within the minimum and maximum table limits. Ensures all bets are placed in a proper manner before cards are dealt. Shuffles and deals cards in an efficient and proper manner. Handles chips with accuracy and speed. Displays all hands in a clear and easily readable manner. Pays winning bets and collects losing bets. Ensures the security and integrity of the game. Verifies currency and announces amounts of $20 or more before placing bills in the drop box. Calls for service or rulings as needed.
3. Verifies and deposits game related paperwork in the drop box. Passes on game related information to the incoming dealer.
4. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
1. Supervises the operations of the games in their section. Monitors the games, players and dealers to ensure maximum game protection. Ensures all gaming policies, rules and procedures are adhered to. Accurately tracks the table drop and monitors player wins and table wins/losses. Maintains the proper chip inventory for all tables and determines the need for fills/credits. Understands and adheres to all Title 31 procedures. Assists with dealer rotations and breaks. Verifies and awards jackpots and other promotional winners.
2. Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner. Ensures all guests receive a high level of quality service. Explains and interprets the rules of the games to guests.
Deals effectively with guest issues/complaints.
3. Fills out various work related forms including Title 31 and multiple transaction logs. Corrects errors on the games and makes game related decisions. Coordinates and schedules the opening and closing of all games.
4. Supervises the work of team members under their authority and evaluates their performance.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include coaching and training employees; planning, assigning, reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
The Yuhaaviatam of San Manuel Nation and Yaamava’ Resort & Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.