Under the direction of the VIP Services Management, the VIP Services Concierge will consistently elevate guest satisfaction by delivering exquisite service and creating memorable experiences for our high limit players at every opportunity. In this role, the successful individual will design and execute experiences pertaining to dining, hotel, entertainment, transportation, and special event reservations. The VIP Services Concierge will service the high-limit gaming areas by offering exclusive amenities, coordinating with hosts and servers to anticipate guest requests, and extend appreciation for guest loyalty through personalized service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides highest VIP Services standards to our guests in High Limit Gaming Areas.
2. Manages VIP arrivals; communicates to designated personnel for escort and delivery of amenities. Offers welcome amenities.
3. Initiates and responds to in-person and phone contact with guests to ensure all reservations for hotels, special events and entertainment are executed efficiently. Assists guests with booking changes and inquiries regarding reservations. Communicates effectively to guests in a high call volume setting.
4. Suggests promotions and special event participation pertaining to guest’s offers.
5. Ensures guest information is updated and accurate at all times; verifies addresses, phone numbers, email, guest profiles and preferences. Reviews daily arrival report in order to identify special requests.
6. Records and reports all ticket requests at our sponsorship venues and distributes tickets accordingly.
7. Coordinates travel for guests to off-site events and activities.
8. Liaison to Player Development, Guest Services, Food and Beverage, and Public Safety to ensure prompt service.
9. Safeguards the confidential nature of guest, department, and company data; adheres to all policies and procedures set forth by the casino and Tribal Gaming regulations to minimize risk to the business and to guests.
10. Maintain impeccable gaming and non-gaming areas with great attention to detail.
11. Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.