Under the direction of the Relationship Marketing Manager, the Relationship Marketing Host is responsible for providing “mid-tier” level guests with the best possible experience. The Relationship Marketing Host builds guest loyalty using sales and marketing techniques that foster an exclusive guest relationship and generate gaming revenue as determined by management. This role is highly visible to and interactive with premium guests, and therefor requires a high level of professionalism, and championing of the goals and priorities of the Tribe in a manner that reflects and upholds the Tribal Community’s vision, mission and values.As a team member of the Player Development Department, the Relationship Marketing Host is a San Manuel Casino Ambassador, and takes personal ownership to ensure all of their actions are in the best interest of the enterprise.
1. Actively prospects for new and reactive opportunities, and develops “mid-tier” guests to extend and acquire trips.
2. Uses “Segment-of-One” marketing approach to track activity and preferences of each “mid-tier” guest, and then tailors offers and incentives that appeal directly to interest of individuals. Meets or exceeds predetermined goals and measurable objectives established by management for daily calls and written correspondence to active, inactive and potential new guests. Complies with and upholds enterprise expectations including policies, procedures, industry regulations, and Department guidelines.
3. Progresses players through each tier or to premium level average.
4. Handles all aspects of guest journey (hotel accommodation, dining reservation, entertainment, folio clearance at checkout).
5. Maintains thorough knowledge of latest industry developments, current market trends and all on-property and competitor promotions/events.
6. Monitors guest participation and tracks guest feedback to determine effectiveness of events and promotions.
7. Attends and hosts player onsite/offsite events in various areas as assigned by management.
8. Performs other duties as assigned by Player Development management to support the operation of the department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.