At Vacation Myrtle Beach our vision is simple: To give our guests the most Exciting, Fun-Filled, and Enjoyable vacation experience ever. Our mission is more than just words – it is the reason we do what we do. Vacation Myrtle Beach delivers highly personalized service to our guests. We are a leader in the Myrtle Beach area’s hospitality industry with an industry-leading call center, and an innovative restaurant, owning 3 resorts and operating 11, and nearly 4000 units in a variety of Myrtle Beach hotels and resorts right on the ocean. Vacation Myrtle Beach consistently delivers exceptional resort service with the help of dedicated, caring, diverse employees, thus outperforming the competition. Every day is a chance to discover something new and influence the hospitality business.
Work Location: Crown Reef Resort
How Will You Shine?
As a valued and successful Evening Front Desk Manager, you will be required to:
- Assure property operation meets internal audit standards
- Coordinate guest and group transportation needs
- Monitor payroll hours and reports
- Promote employee empowerment
- Report all unsafe conditions immediately
- Complete reports and paperwork (i.e., forecasts, annual budgets, action plans, etc.)
- Coordinate all VIP transportation to and from the resort
- Coordinate delivery of amenities
- Coordinate the arrival and departure of all tour and organized groups.
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Deliver the best service, quality and value to every customer, every time.
- Maintaining customer satisfaction as the driving philosophy of the resort
- Personally demonstrate a commitment to customer service by soliciting and responding promptly to guest needs
- Commit to satisfying every guest. Ensure Front Office staff, including all new hires, is trained to meet standards of each component
- Empower department staff to deliver customer service by encouraging and rewarding responsive guest assistance
- Meet or exceed budgeted profit and margin of the department.
How Will You Be Rewarded?
- Base pay
- Paid Time Off
- Floating Holiday Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance within 60 days
- Discounted hotel & resort Stays
- Work today, get paid today available
- Monthly, quarterly, and yearly recognition programs
- Career advancement opportunities
- Training and continuing development in hospitality roles
Why Should You Choose VMB?
- Hospitality is at the heart of all we do at Vacation Myrtle Beach. We “WOW” by exceeding expectations, we teach and learn through communication, we embrace and drive change, and we make it happen with passion and determination. We are a family committed to integrity, faith, and a vision for growth. Here, you’ll find a family that’s comprehensive, values diversity, and is built on a foundational respect for people from all over the world.
- We put people and relationships first, take an entrepreneurial approach to their work, and support colleagues in reaching their full professional potential.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer, and all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their membership in any protected class.
- Job Types: Full-time
- Pay: Based on experience.
- Supplemental pay types:
- Various Incentives
Posted November 27, 2023