Front Office Manager
To serve hotel guests during their stay by making it easier and more enjoyable to arrive, check in and stay
at the property.
- Escorts incoming hotel guests to rooms and assists guests with luggage.
- Attends and participates in monthly front office meetings.
- Inspects guest’s room to ensure that it is in order and that supplies are adequate.
- Explains features of room such as operation of radio, television, telephone, in-room movie system, etc.
- Offers information pertaining to available services and facilities of hotel, points of interest and entertainment attractions.
- Pages guests in lobby, dining rooms or other parts of property. Delivers messages and runs errands.
- Maintains courtesy van consisting of washing, cleaning, and fueling.
- Raises, lowers, and ensures proper handling of American flag.
- Maintains lobby in a clean and tidy manner; this includes, but is not limited to ashtrays, trash, seating areas, front doors, floors, etc.
- Maintains the front porte-cochere by picking up trash, cleaning oil leaks, shoveling snow, melting ice, hosing off sidewalks, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a routine.
- Do the same task over and over, frequently in the same way.
- Lift and carry things like luggage, trays of dishes, and bags of golf clubs
Education HS Diploma or equivalent
Experience None required
$10.85 + Tips
Posted September 22, 2023