Under the direction of the Bell Captain, the Bell Person is a professional and knowledgeable representative of the Hotel to all internal and external guests; ensuring the highest customer service standards of the Hotel brand are upheld at all times. The Bell Person consistently elevates guest satisfaction by delivering Best in Class service and creating memorable experiences for guests at every opportunity. Additionally the Bell Person is responsible for providing safety awareness, and ensures all guests, vendors and team members’ temperatures are screened per proper protocol, including asking a determined series of health questions before entrance of the property. This position works varied shifts as determined by business needs.
1. Provides Best in Class customer service during all guest interactions. Delivers luggage to rooms upon guest’s arrival and retrieves upon departure. Carefully transfers guest belongings to storage or Front Desk. Follows Forbes Travel Guidelines pertinent to Department (i.e.. ensures luggage is conveniently placed on luggage rack, luggage arrives within ten minutes of guest completing registration, arrives within eight minutes of guest calling for luggage assistance). Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups, graciously greets all guests passing through lobby and looks for opportunities to assist them and create memorable experiences for them. Opens Hotel doors for all guests and gives verbal welcome when not retrieving or delivering luggage.
2. Provides guests with directions, recommendations, and information about Hotel, Casino and Entertainment Center, as well as city attractions and general information. Works with Concierge on all organized transportation. Handles all guest interactions with highest level of hospitality and professionalism, while always aiming to exceed the guest expectations. Communicates parking procedures to guests/visitors. Maintains and polishes bell carts to ensure all are in pristine condition anytime they are within guest view. Delivers guest packages upon request.
3. Follows all internal health and safety policies and procedures, and works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
4. Reports all maintenance issues pertaining to facilities via internal systems and reports all guest requests to Supervisor as needed. Follows up to ensure request have been completed in a timely manner. Completes regular customer service and safety training to keep certifications current as needed.
5. Contributes to positive and engaging environment which motivates employees to collaborate, learn, perform, and develop their skills. Performs other duties as assigned to support efficient operation of Department.
San Manuel Band of Mission Indians and San Manuel Casino will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Click here to see why you’ll want to work on our Team
After 35 years, Yaamava Resort & Casino employees still love their jobs!
Our team members enjoy a competitive base salary, an annual discretionary performance bonus, and an annual merit increase as part of our total rewards package. Additionally, San Manuel supports team members' financial health through 401(k) retirement savings plans that offer a 2% core discretionary contribution and matching, and a host of other services - from discounts to tuition assistance.
Apply today to join our team!