What's in it for you...
- Insurance enrollment available from DAY 1!
- Paid time off available from DAY 1!
- Holiday pay available from DAY 1!
- 401(k) enrollment after 30 days!
- Hotel and travel discounts at worldwide destinations!
- Professional development and promotion opportunities!
About this job...
Food Runners / Bussers greatly impact guest experience by ensuring expedient and accurate delivery of food and beverage items and prompt clearing of unneeded table items. Food Runners / Bussers must communicate effectively with servers, bartenders, cooks, dishwashers, and managers to ensure overall guest satisfaction.
What you'll be doing...
- Assist in preparing the restaurant by cleaning and stocking as needed
- Proactively obtain necessary supplies from storage areas and prep for use
- Retrieve guest food and/or beverage orders and accurately and efficiently deliver to the guest
- Provide each guest an individualized greeting using charisma and stylized communication
- Confidently know the current food and beverage offerings and answer questions or make recommendations
- Notify bar and kitchen staff of special requests or needs, and work as a team to deliver on expectations
- Maintain cleanliness of restaurant spaces to be inviting and accommodating
- Clear unneeded items from tables throughout and after the guest dining experience
- Dispose of trash and deliver used dish- and bar-ware to the appropriate location
- Effectively communicate with restaurant staff and management to ensure quality guest experiences and smooth restaurant operation
- Complete additional duties as assigned as part of a team dynamic
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to stand for hours at a time
- Able to grasp, stand, walk, bend, reach, pivot, and stoop often and repeatedly
About First Hospitality...
Founded in 1985 and based in Chicago, First Hospitality is a forward-thinking hotel development, investment, and management company. First Hospitality’s strategic vision is to create value for all through excellence and an openness to doing things differently.
First Hospitality seeks to attract and retain a high-performing and diverse workforce in which employee’s differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the customers we serve. FH fosters an inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility, and fairness. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted December 4, 2023