Compensation: $185,000.00-$225,000.00 per year,
Regional Vice President
AGM – F&B, AGM – Rooms, Admin Assistant, H/R Payroll Administrator, Finance Lead Bookkeeper, Front Office Manager, Chief Engineer, Executive Housekeeper, Director of Sales
To manage a hotel’s operation and maintain established cost and quality standards in order to ensure superior service and maximize profits.
- Develop short term and long term financial and operational plans for the hotel which support the overall objectives of the company. Prepare the annual hotel budget.
- Monitor the performance of the hotel through verification and analysis of guest satisfaction systems and monthly financial reports. Initiate corrective action.
- Maintain product and service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints. Initiate corrective action.
- Implement and maintain local and national sales/marketing programs.
- Establish and maintain a pro-active human resource function to ensure employee motivation, training and development, wage/benefit administration and compliance with established labor regulations.
- Establish and maintain applicable preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Maintain a security function to protect the assets of the hotel and the personal safety of employees and guests.
- Implement/maintain two-way communication systems that cross departmental lines to reach all employees.
- Develop new programs which result in an increased level of guest satisfaction and operational excellence.
- Manage in compliance with established company policies and procedures and local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Reward employees who meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, and familiarity with brand specific property Management System(s).
- Ability to exercise excellent communication, presentation, organization, time management and listening skills.
- Ability to use analytical skills for measuring business potential and value to the hotel.
- Ability to successfully interact with all levels of customers and hotel management.
- Bachelors degree or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience as an AGM. 3 years hotel operations experience in a supervisory capacity. 2 years experience in direct sales or retail trade; OR, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and be able to drive to customer appointments.
$185,000.00-$225,000.00 per year
Posted September 5, 2023