Under the direction of the Revenue Manager, the Reservations and Revenue Supervisor is responsible for the professional development of the Room Reservations Team. This position will directly support the efforts of the Revenue Manager with yielding rates, segments, reports, and ensuring we maximize occupancy and revenue. The Supervisor will be responsible for training all new team members as well as ongoing training and support to reinforce our Brand standards.
1. Responsible for all aspects of training the Room Reservations team member ensuring all Brand standards and sequence of service is understood and executed consistently. Responsible for ongoing coaching and developing of the team. Remains up to date with Forbes standards as well as new training methods and technologies and modifies training curriculum and materials accordingly.
2. Supports the Reservations/Revenue Manager with analyzing data through reports to ensure we are maximizing revenue and occupancy opportunities. Manage inventory and ensures that the house is balanced at all times. Collaborates with other departments to ensure guest satisfaction and all guest requests are met in a timely manner.
3. Consistently takes direction from leadership to yield rates and segments. Ensures accuracy when making any changes to rates and segments. Performs other duties as assigned to support the operation of the department efficiently and assumes other responsibilities, duties, tasks, and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to any public health emergency.
4. Support all hiring needs as assigned by the Manager. Involved in team member development and creating succession plans for the team to help prepare the next leaders. Creates new policies and procedures as well as executed and training needed for the team.
5. Performs other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department and assumes other responsibilities, duties, tasks and assignments that contribute to the mitigation or response to any public health emergency
Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning reviewing and directing work; evaluating and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Designs individual development plans with succession planning in mind for all key roles. Sets rate and segments to maximize revenue and occupancy for the Resort. Prepared financial reporting ensuring strategies are successful.
Yaamava’ Resort and Casino at San Manuel will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with applicable law.
As one of the largest private employers in the Inland Empire, San Manuel deeply cares about the future, growth and well-being of its employees. Join our team today!
Yaamava’ Resort & Casino at San Manuel is located just 60 minutes from downtown Los Angeles in the city of Highland, CA. It is one of the largest casinos on the West Coast, with 7,000 slot machines, 150 table games, and five high-limit rooms. We are one of the top 10 largest casino resorts in the US.
Guests enjoy sweeping views of the San Bernardino Mountains, live entertainment, and a full array of dining options, which include The Pines Modern Steakhouse, Hong Bao Kitchen, Serrano Vista Cafe, Rock & Brews, Chingon Kitchen, Big Mo’ Cafe, and 11 bars and lounges.
The Serrano Spa earned a Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star award, and The Pines Modern Steakhouse and Yaamava’ Resorteach earned a Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star award, with all three being the first in the Inland Empire to receive such designation. Yaamava' Resort and Casino at San Manuel also received two 2023 AAA Four Diamonds ratings for the new hotel and The Pines Modern Steakhouse.
The hotel is a 17-story tower with 432 guest rooms. Guests relax in an elevated pool with a bar and private cabanas, the lavish full-service Serrano spa and salon, a health and fitness center, a full array of dining options, multiple bars and lounges, and luxe retail shops.
Indian gaming in California is an exciting, thriving industry. Whether working on the casino floor or providing support to gaming operations as a “behind the scenes” employee, you can contribute to a dynamic and challenging business and have opportunities to learn and grow with the gaming industry.
At San Manuel, our team members define us. Working at San Manuel is more than just a job. It is a career that will help you grow into the successful professional you want to be.
Our benefits focus on five key areas of wellness - financial, emotional, physical, social, and occupational - because we know it takes more than a salary to thrive. The benefits under each category include everything from retirement, insurance and dental benefits to emotional wellness programs, home repair services, and much more.