- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid vacation, paid Holidays
- 401k plan with employer match
- Long and short-term Disability
- Major Illness Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Limited access to some resort amenities (Golf, etc)
- Retail and dining discounts
- Discounts at all Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties
The lake life is calling. Where genuine Texas Hospitality meets luxury, Horseshoe Bay Resort is nestled on the shores of beautiful Lake LBJ in the Central Texas Hill Country. We’re on 17,000 acres with close proximity to Austin, multiple lakes, State Parks, and some of the best golf in the United States; it’s an outdoor lover’s dream. When you work in paradise, is it still called work?
No matter your career destination, we can help you get there!
With our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging, everyone can create their own success story at Horseshoe Bay Resort. Great benefits packages, subsidized housing, competitive pay and scheduled reviews and raises, growth opportunity through our Manager in Training Program (MIT), and fun associate outings and events throughout the year are just a few of the MANY reasons to join our team. What are you waiting for?
- Associate housing and shuttle service
- Weekly meal subsidies
- Golf and Amenity Privileges*
- Associate discounts
- Retail and Dining at Horseshoe Bay Resort
- Discounts at over 100 Crescent Hotels & Resorts properties throughout the country.
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Associate Relief Fund
*Privileges based on occupancy and business levels
The Door Attendant is responsible for greeting guests and providing current knowledge of the services and facilities offered by the hotel and resort.
- Keep alert for guests entering and leaving the hotel.
- Greet and welcome guests and visitors to the hotel.
- Greet visitors and guests on departure, wishing them a pleasant journey.
- Relieve guests of their baggage on arrival, store it and log it if a bell attendant is not available.
- Answering the Transportation phone and coordinate with Bell/Valet staff on vehicles that need to be parked/brought to the front, Luggage that needs to be transported, or locations that guests need to be picked up/dropped off.
- Handle all guest requests, queries, comments, and complaints in a courteous and prompt manner, taking all necessary action steps and ensuring follow-up.
- Open vehicle doors arriving at the hotel and give help to people in need.
- Remove all items of luggage from the guest’s vehicle and call a bell attendant to take delivery of the guest luggage into the hotel.
- Where the bell attendant is unavailable escort guests into the lobby and the registration desk and deposit the luggage into the luggage room.
- Direct traffic at the front entrance to ensure it is not obstructed.
- Maintain a professional, friendly, and alert position at the hotel entrance.
- Answer questions pertaining to hotel/resort services.
- Assists guests with packages and transportation.
- Ensure guest satisfaction by performing such duties as attending to their requests and inquiries courteously and efficiently, and accepting changes or additions to work hours, which are necessary for the uninterrupted service to guests.
- Report incidents of a serious nature to the Transportation Manager on Duty or Front Office Director.
- High School Diploma.
- Excellent hospitality skills.
- Ability to communicate in English with guests, management, co-workers, and members of Law Enforcement and Emergency Services. Fluency in Spanish a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and ability to diffuse verbal confrontation.
- Flexible schedule.
Physical & Mental Requirements:
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to work in occasional extreme temperatures.
- Must be able to run or move quickly to provide prompt service.
- Must be able to walk and stand for the majority of work schedule.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with the general public.
- Must be able to communicate and disseminate information accurately.
- Must be able to speak, comprehend reading materials and write English.
- Must wear footwear which is slip-resistant, closed toe and heel as part of their uniform.
- Must be able to interact with co-workers and have a sense of TEAM.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted November 20, 2023