Come join our FAMILY today!
Come join our FAMILY today!
Compensation: $50,000 - $79,000, Full-Time
WE ARE MORE THAN JUST A WORKPLACE…
Vacation Myrtle Beach is a leader in the area’s hospitality industry. We are planted in a stable, family-oriented culture immersed in history and respect. Vacation Myrtle Beach manages 14 resorts; we are looking for motivated, smart people to join our team at our Ocean front properties.
Joining our team means being a part of a thriving, culturally diverse, and dynamic group of people focused on creating lasting memories. You will find your work gratifying as YOU make the difference and provide an enjoyable, fun-filled vacation for each of our guests. This is a place where friendships emerge, and careers rise. As a company, we continue to grow and we hope you’ll grow with us.
Chief Engineer responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Resort institutional, HVAC systems and refrigeration certification - experience of 3-5 years.
• Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical, life safety systems, preventative maintenance systems and all related engineering disciplines.
• Budget management experience, cost control and financial responsibility experience with stationary engineering license preferred.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Ability to communicate effectively with public and other employees.
• Previous management experience – 4 years
The ideal candidate must have:
• Good communication, organizational and interpersonal skills, be outgoing, perceptive and self-motivated with the ability to work harmoniously with team members
• Manage department within budget. Accurately forecast expenses. Prepare annual department budget that accurately reflects the department operation plan. Analyze financial and operating information on an ongoing basis in order to adjust labor, supplies, materials and other costs to achieve budget. Ensure department staff is trained in control procedures as outlined by Internal Audit, and that these procedures are consistently followed.
• Maintain physical product standards by routinely inspecting the entire resort to ensure that all F.F. & E. is in proper working condition and departmental supplies are stocked at proper levels. Complete work orders on time and within budget. Justify request for capital projects using ROI and/or the needs of the business as impacted by the department. Maintain cost-effective preventative maintenance program. Maintain accurate filed for all inspections, licenses and contracts. Manage security procedures and proper key control.
Qualifying employees may enjoy the following benefits:
• Medical Plan
• Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Critical Illness and Life Insurance Plan
• Paid Time Off and Floating Holidays
• Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave
• Resort Accommodation Discounts
• Workplace perks such as good food and a great team atmosphere.
Vacation Myrtle Beach is Myrtle Beach’s largest all-oceanfront resort group, managed by Legacy Business Solutions, LLC, comprised of the most exciting, fun-filled, and enjoyable places ever to experience a beach vacation! With nearly 3,000 accommodations ranging from hotel rooms and suites, to one-, two-, three-, and four-bedroom condos, to beautiful beach houses, Vacation Myrtle Beach offers an option for families, friends and other groups of all shapes and sizes. Vacation Myrtle Beach resorts feature the best amenities and are the premier place for FUN on the East Coast. With resort waterparks, dozens of pools, lazy rivers, hot tubs, and other water features, entertainment centers, a 20-lane bowling center, and all of the dining options you could ever want, you’ll never have such a great time without leaving the resort! Look no further than Vacation Myrtle Beach to create lasting memories and the best vacation experience ever for your family and loved ones!
To give our guests the most exciting, fun-filled, and enjoyable vacation experience ever!