As a Cook at Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford you will play a pivotal role in the preparation and execution of our innovative menu offerings, contributing to our reputation for culinary and excellence while delivering an unforgettable guest experience. This position presents an exciting opportunity to be part of the launch of a new restaurant, where culinary creativity knows no bounds.
* The Bistro is a fast paced, casual restaurant that is open year round, and offers a simple breakfast and dinner menu.
Professional Career Path:
• Head Cook • Sous Chef • Executive Chef
Looking for more than just a job and ready to build your career? Our Management Development Program is a perfect way to get you to the next level. Exceptional candidates could achieve a management opportunity in less than one year! What’s Your More?
T.E.A.M=Together Everyone Achieves More
- $250 SIGN ON BONUS
- Health/Dental/Vision/Life/Voluntary Insurance
- Management Development Program
- Career advancement opportunity
- TEAM and Travel Discounts
- Free Parking
- Paid Time Off
* Signing bonus- All TEAM members hired between 4/7/23 and 1/2/24 will be eligible for a $250 signing bonus following 90 days employment in good standing
- Proven experience as a cook or in a similar food service role ideal, but willing to train the right person. We are dedicated to thoroughly training & developing our team into hotel leaders through interactive teamwork in a positive work environment!
- Must be available to work 4 PM-11 PM
- Strong culinary skills and a passion for food
- Attention to detail and a commitment to culinary excellence
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure kitchen environment
- Knowledge of food safety regulations and best practices
- Culinary degree or formal training is a plus but not required
- Marriott brand experience is a plus
We are happy to work and partner with Full-Time or Part-Time Internship Programs, Technical School (including High School Tech) Co-Op opportunities, and per diem shifts during school breaks. Work schedules can be flexible to accommodate class schedules, and rotation with other students during Co-Op weeks.
Full-Time positions are benefits eligible including time off, travel discounts, medical and other insurance options are also available.
Travel Discounts- With multiple brands and thousands of locations around the world, TEAM are eligible for special travel discounts and sometimes even F&B discounts! Get away to relax, visit family or see the World!
Posted December 4, 2023