We are seeking an experienced, self-motivated, and reliable Area Sales Manager for 3 properties on Madison's Eastside This position will be selling for the Hampton Inn & Suites Madison East Towne, Courtyard by Marriott Madison East & Fairfield Inn & Suites Madison East.
Opportunity and compensation based on experience.
This position will be part of a high functioning sales team that is responsible for generating top line revenue to meet or exceed budget expectations for the property.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
-Effectively soliciting existing/potential accounts and business generators to contribute to the overall revenue of the hotel.
-Effectively communicate with both clients and management
-Be a motivated self-starter as well as able to take direction with a desire to contribute to the success of the property and the entire company.
-Achieve monthly top line revenue goals and increase the market share of the hotel.
- Seek out new business generators and strive to build and maintain relationships with them.
- Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts, while adhering to the established parameters and policies of the hotel.
- Manage time effectively. This person will be expected to manage time between sales calls, research, and tasks assigned.
- Conduct research using all methods available, on existing and potential business generators to help gain new revenue for the hotel.
- Must be able to respond to inquiries in a timely manner even when away from hotel. .
- Maintain strong relationships with top producing clients.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent listening skills
- Exceptional detail in follow-up
- Strong computer skills
- Must have reliable access to vehicle for transportation
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Hotel employment experience is preferred but not required
Aperture Hotels is an established hotel management company with a management portfolio of well-known brands including Hilton Garden Inn, Homewood Suites, Hotel Indigo, Courtyard by Marriott, Hampton Inn and Suites, Fairfield Inn and Suites, Holiday Inn Express, Home2, as well as an Independent.
We offer a dynamic work environment with avenues for professional and personal growth. Aperture strives to create a positive work environment where team members feel like they are part of family, receive a high level of respect, and are recognized for their merits and accomplishments.
We are seeking individuals who embody the core values that are integral to our success:
- Transparent & Accountable
- Humble, Respectful & Dedicated
- Embrace Opportunity
- Create Value for Stakeholders
- Family Matters
- Employment and job discrimination is prohibited by several federal and state laws including, but not limited to, Title V11, EPA, ADEA, and ADA. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, physical handicap, height, weight, marital status, veteran status, political belief, or any other characteristic protected by law. Aperture Hotels thrives in a diverse environment and seeks to celebrate differences and their positive impact on growth. For more information, employees and/or candidates are encouraged to visit www.eeoc.gov.
Posted November 18, 2023