For more than 143 years, The Los Angeles Athletic Club has remained dedicated to its mission of providing for the body, mind, and spirit of its members. Our private club includes state-of-the-art athletic and spa facilities, award-winning restaurants, bars, luxury meeting rooms, special event rooms, 72 hotel rooms, and an array of social, business, and athletic events.
Come join our team! We have immediate openings for experienced individuals to fill the position of a Part Time Dishwasher.
This position contributes to the success of Los Angeles Athletic Club (“Company”) by maintaining the cleanliness and organization of dining items used in all outlets by keeping the dish area clean and clutter free.
- Arrives to work on time in proper uniform and ready to work.
- Follows proper daily dish cleaning duties as set forth in company policies
- Upon arrival inspect work area for any job-related needs, such as machine chemicals, cleaning supplies, apron, gloves
- Organize dish area, set up empty racks/bus tubs, refresh sanitation buckets
- Properly wash, stack, and store china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers in correct racks and storage areas.
- Change dishwashing machine water and sink water as required by business levels, and properly uses chemical dilutions
- Assists in the timely storing and organization of food deliveries.
- Maintains floors clean and dry throughout the shift
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift to proper location
- Assists with cleaning grills, mopping floors, and other areas in the kitchen prior to ending the shift
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
- Support in other food & beverage outlets as business dictates.
Education, licenses, & certifications:
- Ideal: Minimum of one (1) years of experience in same or similar positions in the Food & Beverage industry
- Required: Food Handlers Certification(s)
- Ideal: High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Required: At least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Required: Reliable and punctual attendance.
- Required: Excellent time-management skills; prioritizing and completing assigned job tasks effectively.
- Required: Read and write (English).
- Ideal: Bi-lingual oral, speech, and writing skills in and additional language is an asset in this position
- Required: Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ideal: Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to convey messages clearly and compose correspondence with correct and proper grammar.
- Ideal: Strong presentation skills; convey messages clearly and confidently; persuade and effect change positively.
- Required: Capable of working effectively independently with minimal supervision
- Required: Strong analytical skills.
- Required: High attention to detail and accuracy
- Required: Strong organizational skills
- Required: Ability to prioritize effectively and efficiently meet deadlines and produce work in a timely manner.
- Required: Ability to elicit and accept constructive feedback.
- Required: Communicate verbally with staff
- Required: Give and/or follow verbal and written instructions
- Required: Visually inspect all work areas
- Required: Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Required: Positive attitude, professional manner, and appearance in all situations.
- Ideal: Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
We offer excellent Part Time Benefits Packages!
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance through the American Worker
- Complimentary Associate Meal per shift
- Professional development and opportunities to grow within a well-respected company
- Hotel Room Discounts, Associate Company Paid Parking, and more!
Pay: Hourly $19.73 USD
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Posted November 20, 2023